Chapter 17

The days didn't drag by as much as I had feared they would, Friday was here before I knew it. Reginae would be here at any moment. I had dressed casually in some ripped knee jeans, and my favorite pink trukfit shirt, sliding into my white flip flops. I had dressed Fallon in a pair of black tights and a pink ruffly shirt, with some sparkly pink sandals. I pulled her hair up in pig tails letting her curls puff out and putting her bows on. She pranced the whole way down the stairs. I had sat Fallon down at the table and poured her a bowl of fruit loops with marshmallows in it. I poured my cup of coffee and had just sat down when my text went off. I walked to the kitchen door and out into the garage hitting the button to lift the door.

Tonya pulled up waving and Reginae jumped out of the car. I smiled waving at her as I walked to Tonya's side of the car to speak with her. Reginae went to the trunk and started pulling out bags. "Thanks so much for watching her, you sure you want her all week?" I laughed. "Yes, she will help keep me sane." Tonya laughed. "Trust me in time you will be asking Wayne, Isn't it time for you to go on tour or to the studio or something." Reginae walked up on us rolling her eyes. "Hey leave my dad alone. He can't help he has ADHD." We laughed and said our goodbyes. As soon as Reginae walked in the kitchen Fallon turned around and about fell out of her chair trying to get to her. "Look at ya!" Reginae yelled as she leaned down picking Fallon up out of her booster seat. "Nae Nae, you came to see me!" I laughed at the girls. "Have you ate yet." Reginae shook her head no. "We ate a late breakfast but I'm starved." Fallon rubbed her belly. "I starved too." Reginae and I looked at each other rolling our eyes. "What do you want we can go out or order out, or I guess I can cook." Reginae grinned. "Let's go to that Italian place dad hates and never lets us go too." I shook my head ok.

We pilled up in the Range Rover and I hit the button waiting on the door to open. "OMG!" Reginae grabbed my hand. "Why didn't ya'll tell me." I looked over at her. "Surprise!" She made a face. "Ugh I'm always the last to know anything, I'm suprised ya'll even told me about the baby." I laughed at her. "I know you think your dad would tell you about this before he would the baby." Reginae made a face as I backed up. "Well technically he has had more experience telling me about babies than marriage." I grinned at her. "So what do you think." Reginae shrugged. "About the baby or you and dad getting engaged." I pulled out hitting the button making sure the door was down before I pulled out. "Either or both." Reginae bit her lip. "I told dad I hope this baby is a girl, I'm kinda out numbered." Reginae laughed. "About ya'll getting engaged, as long as you make daddy happy and he makes you happy I'm happy." I laughed at her. "I'm glad you approve." Reginae shrugged. "I guess your alright." We looked at each other and busted out laughing.

We pulled up at Luigi's and I pulled Fallon out of her carseat. Inside she insisted she needed to sit by Reginae. "She is just like that with your dad, gets on my nerves." Reginae laughed. "I love this little girl." Our waiter came and brought us our drinks and asked us if we were ready to order. Fallon wanted some spaghetti, Reginae ordered some stuffed ravioli, and I ordered shrimp alfredo. As we ate we talked about things we could do when she was down. My doctors appointment was Tuesday and Reginae was excited that she would get to go in a record the sonogram with me. By the time we left I was stuffed. Fallon and Reginae wanted ice cream so we went through the local drive through getting them both an ice cream cone.

When I pulled back up at the house Fallon was asleep. I thanked God I had them put her cone in a cup so she didn't make a huge mess. I took her up to her room and laid her down after I had ran a wet washcloth over her sticky face and hands. Heading back downstairs Reginae was on the couch playing on her phone. I smiled as my phone started ringing. I knew Wayne had finally gotten up. "Hey baby." I said with a huge ass grin on my face. "Hey, what are my girls doing." I walked in the living room sitting on the couch. "Well Reginae is all up in her phone, Fallon is asleep, and I'm just here." Wayne laughed. "Let me holla at Nae." I handed her the phone and laughed as she went off on Wayne for not telling her he had proposed to me. Reginae gave him a hard time but was laughing the whole time. I loved this girl, she was so full of life and had the best personality. After she finished taking she handed me the phone. "I so don't see how you can put up with that 24/7." I laughed. "Cause I love him." Reginae rolled her eyes. "I guess." Wayne butted in. "Ya'll hatting and shit." I shrugged. "Baby we would never hate on you." Wayne made a noise. "Umm hmm...How you feeling today." I shrugged. "I'm good, just missing you." Reginae glanced at me "Awww, so sweet." Wayne busted out laughing. "Tell that girl to shut up." I rolled my eyes. "Your daddy says hush." Reginae shrugged. "Tell him come make me." We all laughed and I talked to Wayne a little longer before he had to go.