Chapter 20

Chris slowly walked in the garage as Wayne hit the button causing the door to roll down. Chris starred at Adrianna looking her up and down before he glanced at me. "Hey Maci," he glanced back at Adrianna, "hey Adrianna." Adrianna pressed her lips together and turned walking in the kitchen. I gave Chris a shrug, "hey Chris." Wayne let out a breath. "Chris and I got some business to handle so he will be in town for a couple of weeks." I nodded my head and turned to walk in the kitchen to check on Adrianna. She was sitting at the bar with tears in her eyes. The guys walked in and went up to Wayne's office." I rolled my eyes, he just got home and was already on business. I turned my attention back to Adrianna. "OK you never told me what the hell went on between ya'll spill it." Adrianna sighed. "I thought he really liked me Maci, but he obviously likes every girl he sees." I raised my eyebrows but new better than to say anything. "Go to Wayne, I'm fine, just need some time to think ."

I walked upstairs and saw Wayne's office door was open. Wayne was at his desk spinning in his chair and Chris was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. Wayne stopped spinning when he saw me. "She OK?" Chris asked me. I shrugged. "What do you think." Chris stood up, "you think she will talk to me?" I glanced at him. "Only one way to find out." Chris nodded and stood up. I glanced at Wayne frowning as Chris walked past me. "Are you fucking insane?" Wayne pushed his chair back. "I already knew you was going to pissed I had to get right back to work so I just figured might as well piss you off all at once." I walked to Wayne sitting in his lap. "I'm not pissed, I just would have liked some warning." Wayne grabbed my face pulling it to him placing soft kisses on my lips. "I missed you momma." I rolled my eyes at him. "Not too much, you bring home company as soon as you freaking walk through the door." Wayne smirked at me. "They can entertain themselves, I already told Chris we wasn't doing shit till tomorrow. He just wanted to come see Adrianna." I shoved him. "You're an ass, you know that?" Wayne leaned in kissing my neck. "Fuck that Maci, lets go to bed." I stood up, "let me go check on Adrianna and I'll meet you in there OK." Wayne sighed. "Yeah go ahead."

I frowned walking to the sliding glass door. I saw Adrianna and Chris standing by the pool arguing. I bit my lip not knowing if I should intervene or let them aruge. Adrianna threw her hands up and truned to storm into the house when Chris grabbed her arm pulling her into him. I I was ready to walk out and rescue her but the moment she laid her head against his chest I knew she would be OK so I turned and walked upstairs giving them space. Wayne was on the balcony smoking. He had changed into some army print shorts and wasn't wearing a shirt. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist and placing kisses on his shoulders. Wayne turns around pulling me into his arms. "Have I told you how much I fucking missed you." I shook my head. "No, but I'd rather you show me than tell me." Wayne licked his lips smirking at me. "You ain't ready for all this." I rolled my eyes at him as he grabbed my hand and lead me in the bedroom. "You know we got company right." Wayne pulled me closer to him. "I don't think they expect to see us anytime soon." I roll my eyes as Wayne pulled my shirt over my head tossing it over his shoulder. Wayne placed his hands on my stomach. "Have you felt the baby yet." I shook my head. "Not really sometimes, I feel a little flutter but nothing major." Wayne pulled me back up to him wrapping me in his arms leaning in kissing my neck. I ran my fingers over his tattoos on his shoulders. "Have I ever told you how much your tattoos turn me on." Wayne chuckled. "O yeah." I nodded grinning as I grabbed his belt pulling him to me. "I fucking missed you so much." Wayne started kissing and sucking on my neck causing me to squirm. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Stop teasing." Wayne chuckled moving his kisses to my throat. "I'mma drive you crazy till you beg for it." I laughed as Wayne drug me down on the bed.

When we finally made it back downstairs Chris was sitting on the couch and Adrianna was sitting in the recliner playing on her phone. "Bout God damn time, if it wasn't for the fact ya'll ain't seen each other in forever I'd a came and knocked the fucking door down. I'm fucking hungry." I rolled my eyes at Chris and Adrianna couldn't keep a straight face when she looked at me. Wayne shook his head. "I'm fucking starving too, lets go out." Chris jumped up, "hell yeah, I'm game." Adrianna and I glanced at each other. "Lets go get dressed." Chris groaned. "Hurry up hell, damn females." Adrianna shot him a look. "Shut it up." I ran to my room and slipped into a long navy blue sundress with some silver sandals. Walking in Adrianna's room I sat on the edge of her bed as she ran a straightener through her hair. "So." Adrianna turned to look at me."So... you're the one who disappeared on me but I don't need a play by play I can only imagine what you been doing." I could feel my face blush but laughed at her. "Adrianna, spill it." She turned back around. "We talked, he apologized, I don't know I want to freaking ignore him but I can't." I nodded. "I know Adrianna, I just don't want to see you hurt." Adrianna sighed. "I'm a big girl Maci." I gave her a look shrugging. "OK, well you know I'm always here." Adrianna unplugged her straightener. "As I am always here for you."