Chapter 11

The next couple of weeks seemed to drag by. I was even more confused than ever. I knew if I stayed with Adrianna much longer I needed to start thinking of a job. I had yet made a dr appointment and Adrianna was on my case daily about it. I talked to Wayne twice a day, every night he would ask me to come home and I would just say no. Adrianna had just got off work and I was waiting on her to shower to go pick up Fallon. I dreaded going to Ryan's. I had no clue what to tell Fallon, I knew she would ask for Wayne and I just prayed I wouldn't cry.

Adrianna came out of the bathroom running a comb threw her hair. "I hope Ryan isn't an ass." I roll my eyes. "Ryan is always an ass." She shrugged. "Well at least we will get lil ms priss." I grinned. "I am so ready to see her, just wish all her shit wasn't in Florida. I think I'm going to run up there and get some of our stuff, but I'm not going to tell Wayne I'm coming." Adrianna arched her eyebrow. "If he is behaving you going to stay down there?" I shook my head no. "I'm not taking Fallon with me, I was hoping you would watch her." Adrianna grinned. "You know I will, you better be glad I love your ass." I shrug as she walks in her room retuning with her purse. "Ready." I nod getting up following her outside to her car.

The trip to Ryan's was less than thirty minutes. I groaned as we pulled up in his driveway. Adrianna got out and walked to the front door with me. Knocking on the door I couldn't help but grin as I heard Fallon start yelling and telling Ryan "momma's here daddy, mommas here." He opened the door looking at Adrianna crazy. Fallon flew past Ryan and jumped in my arms. "Momma, I miss you so much." I hugged her picking her up. "I missed you too lil girl. I love you." Fallon grinned up at me. "Love you momma." Adrianna grabbed her, "come here TeTe baby." I rolled my eyes at them. Ryan started grabbing her bags walking toward Adrianna's car. We followed behind him. Adrianna popped the trunk and I went and stood by Ryan as he put her stuff in the back. "Wheres Wayne." I shrugged. Ryan eyed me. "Problems." I rolled my eyes at him. "You would like that huh." Ryan shut the trunk. "Just asking, you ever leave him, you know you and Fallon can come live with me." I just nodded at him, he had obviously lost his mind. Adrianna and Fallon were watching us like we were crazy. Ryan hugged Fallon bye giving her a kiss. I strapped Fallon in her car seat turning around to see Ryan just watching us.

Adrianna pulled out his driveway. "Umm did I hear him saying you and Fallon could move in with him." I gave her a look. "yeah is he on crack, I swear." She laughed. I heard Fallon calling me so I turned my head. "What is it baby." She looked confused. "Mommy where is Wayne?" Adrianna and I looked at each other. "We are going to stay with Adrianna for a bit ok." Fallon shook her head. "I want Wayne." I let out a breath. Adrianna came to my rescue. "What you don't want to stay with TeTe for a bit. I'm going to cry." Fallon started laughing at her. "You silly TeTe." I looked at Adrianna and whispered thank you. We ran through McDonald's drive through getting Fallon a happy meal and Adrianna and I grabbed a sweet tea. "So you going to tell her about the b...a...b..y." I shook my head no. "SO not ready for that yet." Adrianna shrugged. "She will have to know sooner or later." I sighed. "I won't be showing for another two months or so. I'll just tell her I'm getting fat." Adrianna just gave me a look.

Fallon was asleep when we pulled up at Adrianna's I went and laid her on the guest room I had taken over. I walked in the living room and saw Adrianna had pulled her computer up. "K, so when are you wanting to fly out." I sighed. "When are you off again." She shrugged. "Tuesday and Wednesday. So I guess you can leave anytime after I get home Monday." I nodded. "Yeah but I don't want to get there late, I would prefer to make it to his house in the morning when I know he will be home." Adrianna started typing on her computer How bout a flight leaving out at 6, you should arrive about 9, how long does it take for you to make it to his house." I shrugged, "not long, I wonder if he ever picked my car up." Adrianna glanced at me. "Didn't he tell you he wasn't going to" I made a face at her. "He says a lot of shit." We booked my flight for Tuesday morning at 6 and had me on a returning flight Wednesday night at 7. That only gave me two days to get ready to face him.