Chapter 22

I was in my own little world as we walked to the car. Wayne threw his arm around me pulling me into him. "You hungry lil momma." I leaned into him looking up meeting his lips for a kiss. "Hell yeah, your baby is starved." Wayne laughed, "which one?" I shrugged rubbing my belly. "Both of us." I rolled my eyes at him as he opened my door. "Look at ya trying to be a gentleman." Wayne threw his head up. " I got manners, I was raised in the south ya know." I grinned looking up. "I'm so ready to start shopping for baby clothes." Wayne groaned. "Just send me the bill." I gave him a look, "don't worry I will."

We pulled up to a local steakhouse and I sighed. "I'm so hungry my stomach is cramping." Wayne looked down at me frowning. "If you would eat breakfast and not just drink coffee in the morning." I rolled my eyes opening my door. "Get up and fix me breakfast every morning then." Wayne cut his eyes at me. "Fine I will." I laughed walking up to him leaning up on my tippy toes to kiss him. "We will see, you been sleeping in past me every morning." Wayne grabbed my hand and we started walking toward the entrance. "Cause you be falling asleep on me every night." I laughed. "Wonder why." The hostess sat us at a table in the back and a waitress came and took our drink order. We decided to get cheesy bacon fries as a appetizer. I leaned back drumming my fingers against the table. "Impatient." Wayne asked me. I shook my head."Im starving baby." Wayne put his arm around me and I leaned my head against his shoulder. "It's coming baby." The waitress walked back up with our drinks and appetizer. She was grinning a little to much at Wayne. "Have the two of you made up your mind on what you want to eat." Wayne nodded looking down at me. He chose the surf and turf meal that had shrimp and steak. I ordered the asiago pepper steak. Wayne laughed at me as I started eating on the cheesy bacon fries. "That baby got you starving you eating like Chris." I stopped eating, "don't compare me to him thank you." Wayne rolled his eyes at me. "Well don't act like him." I elbowed him and went back to eating. Our meal arrived shortly and I sat back watching Wayne eat. "Who's eating like Chris now." Wayne looked at me sideways. "I can do that, your sposta be a lady." I made a face at his as I started cutting up my steak. "Whatever I mumbled.

Wednesday I invited Adrianna over for dinner. She showed up around 7 and let Wayne run off to the studio so it was just the girls. I had cooked baked chicken, with corn on the cob, mashed potatoes , and a salad. Adrianna helped me set the table. "So are you excited." I shrugged. "I would have loved a boy, but another girl isn't too bad. I think Wayne is excited." Adrianna rolled her eyes. "Told ya it was going to be a girl." I frowned at her. "Shut up." Fallon came running in the kitchen and I placed her in her seat. "You happy mommy is having a baby sister." Fallon shook her head. "I'm the big sister." I nodded my head at her. "That's right baby your going to be a big sister." Adrianna helped me bring the last of the food to the dinning table. I had just took a bite of my salad when my phone started ringing. I sighed reaching out for it seeing it was from a blocked number. Who the fuck. I hit answer holding the phone to my ear. "Yeah." I could hear breathing on the other side of the line, then a female voice started talking. "I hope you don't think your his only girl, you will never replace me." I opened my mouth. "What?" The girl sighed. "You heard me, you will never be anything to him besides a warm willing body." The click of the phone had me looking down crazy. "What the fuck was that," Adrianna asked. I shook my head dialing Wayne. He surprised me by actually answering his phone. "Hey baby." I don't know exactly what was running through my head but I started going off. "What the fuck Wayne, why is your bitch calling me, I swear to God if your fucking around..." Wayne cut me off. "Maci what the hell are you talking about." I let out a deep breath. "Stop playing fucking games with me!" I hung up the phone glancing at Adrianna. She glanced at me. "Maci what is going on." I told her about what had happened and she shook her head. "No Maci, she just fucking with you because of the engagement news, plus the media is running wild with trying to catch your baby bump." I shrugged. "How did she get my number." Adrianna cut her eyes at me. "Maci that's the same number you've had for freaking ever. She could have gotten it from anywhere." I shook my head not wanting to talk. I went back to eating but mostly played with my food.