My Name is Zeref and this is Acnologia

"I can't give you a mark yet, but when we get back to the guild we can make up a full-fledged member there." A girl named Mira smiled sweetly. Lucy met everyone on the island that was from Fairy Tail. There seemed to be a few girls around her age. Levy, and a girl named Cana.

"Cana! So that's your name!" Shade shouted. She was long done with her carrot, and just got finished sulking.

"You've seen her before?" Natsu asked.

"Yes, we have—" Shade smiled before Lucy clamped a hand down on her large mouth.

"...n't. Haven't. Never seen her in my life." Lucy finished.

"GET YOUR HAND OFF ME WOMEN!" She shouted, taking off her hand. "Remember, Lucy, in the ally-way..."

"Oh, so that's why you smell familiar!" Natsu yelled. "Wait... did you try to steal her money?"

"I... I..." She looked down, ashamed. "I needed new shoes." I said weakly.

"That's okay." Bixslow smiled at me, his tongue lolling out. "Now that you're in the guild, you don't have to steal anymore.

"Any more, any more!" His dolls copied him happily. She smiled at the sight, letting out a breath of air. She already liked Fairy Tail.

But she wondered if anyone else noticed that Mest was no where to be seen. She looked around, but was distracted by a voice from a short man standing on a boulder.

"Alright, brats! Enough chatter. You have some finding to do..."

*************************************************************************************

"No fair! You get to use Lucy and we can't!" Evergreen huffed when she and Elfman clashed with Natsu, Lucy, and Happy.

"That's not manly!" Elfman raged. Lucy sweat-dropped. What's up with the man stuff. It gets annoying after a while.

"Yeah..." Happy said. "But I'm a cat."

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!" Evergreen shouted.

Shade sulked. "I'm here too, you know. It's not just Lucy."

"Only proving my point, black cat!" She snarled, glasses tinting.

"Hey, don't insult my cat." Lucy stepped forward, menacingly.

"That's manly." Elfman said softly, as if in awe. She wondered if he was mentally ill...

"A-aye!"

Him to...

"Wait." Lucy and Natsu said at the same time. They smelled something... odd. She was sure Natsu caught the scent of if, too.

"Who's that?" He mumbled. They turned around to see a black-haired man with robes on.

He saw Natsu and smiled softly. "Natsu..."

"How do you know my name?" He spat.

"Who are you?" Lucy asked.

"I'm Zeref." He held out his hands. "And Natsu..." Suddenly, his face contorted with pain, and he doubled forward, a cloud of black surrounding him.

"Get down!" She screamed. Time seemed to move in slow motion. Lucu shoved everyone down with a swing of an arm, her cloak flaring out dramatically, sidestepping in front of everyone.

Then everything sped up back to normal as Zeref's magic burst outwards. A black cloud surrounded her. Everything was dark. It felt claustrophobic, as if the cloud was solid instead of gas. Sweat ran down her neck as she endured the uncomfortable feelings.