Chapter 26.

It’s been a week now and Zuri was getting nervous about the mysterious guest that she had to kill, it was torture waiting for Aizen to summon her and kill that person. She was impatient so she hated waiting.

Zuri paced her room back and forth as she started summoning up her courage, getting ready to kill someone not know whether they were innocent or not, she had to do this so her parents wouldn’t die.

“Zuri, Aizen has summoned you” one of Aizen’s servants called for Zuri.

Zuri looked up toward the servant and smiled while nodding showing that she heard what she said, the servant smiled and then walked off. Zuri left the room in search for Aizen, while being in that room she was immune to anything going on in the castle, the walls in the room stopped her from sensing anyone’s reiatsu but her own.

Zuri took a few deep breathes before walking out toward Aizen’s throne room, she kept breathing deeply as she came upon the room, she wanted to seem calm and unnerved about the fact that she was going to take someone’s life.

Zuri pushed the doors open only to be greeted by the grin of Aizen, he was on his own part from the guards standing outside his room.

“Zuri, I’ve been expecting you” he smiled “The guests are here, the one I want you to kill is the strongest amongst them, and you will know it’s him when you see them”

Zuri held a monotone expression

“Go find them” was all he said before waving her off

Zuri nodded and bowed ever so slightly, she was taught to bow to Aizen, when she doesn’t she gets punished and it’s a punishment she doesn’t want to receive again.

Zuri walked through the corridors trying to find the guests and kill them before it’s too late. Having her parents lives on the line made her work even faster. Zuri jumped up onto the wall and started searching from high above where she could see everything properly.

Loud banging noises were heard throughout the castle, whoever entered must be splitting up.

The one I want you to kill is the strongest amongst them, and you will know it’s him when you see him.

Zuri remember Aizen’s words and then she closed her eyes to try and concentrate on their reiatsu, she found the strongest one and headed off toward that area. Once she was in the area she slowed her pace and started looking around every inch of what she saw.

Zuri once again closed her eyes and let her body find the reiatsu, without opening her eyes Zuri moved along the corridors at full speed toward the person reiatsu. She could hear their feet tap against the floor as they ran with her swiftly at their feet. Zuri jumped into the air and landed in front of the person, she then opened her eyes to see....

Ichigo Kurosaki.

Zuri gasped “Ichigo”

“Zuri” Ichigo spoke

Then Zuri saw a little girl with green hair with a crack hollow mask on her head.

“Dis your girlfriend Itsygo?” the little girl asked.

Ichigo blushed “Be quiet, Nel”

Nel pouted then looked toward Zuri and smiled a toothless smile. Zuri wanted to smile back but she couldn’t. Ichigo was the guest that she had to kill in order to save her family. Zuri then noticed that he had cuts and bruises over him.

Aizen promised he wouldn’t hurt him” Zuri thought growling.

Then she vanished leaving a dumbstruck Ichigo on the ground with Nel. Zuri ran straight to Aizen’s throne room and kicked the doors open; she leaped into the air like a cat and grabbed him by the neck forcing him to the ground while she crouched over him like a tiger.

“You said you wouldn’t hurt Ichigo” Zuri spat venom hanging from every word.

Aizen laughed “I haven’t hurt him” then he grinned “The Arrancar and Espada have”

Zuri jumped back away from Aizen and then stormed out the room, she was running back to her room when she heard another bang. Zuri cursed under her breath and came upon a room that looked now looked like a battle field and Ichigo stood in the middle with his Bankai released and Nel on the ground hiding behind a broken rock.

Opposite Ichigo stood Ulquiorra, Ichigo stood no chance against him so Zuri jumped between them, with her hair covering her eyes as shadows danced along her skin.

“End this.” She demanded looking over at Ulquiorra.

Ulquiorra did nothing, his face showed no emotion and he didn’t move either. Then Aizen appeared floating in the sky looking down on them all. Ichigo was about to jump but was stopped by Zuri’s arm.

“Make your decision Zuri” Aizen spoke.

Zuri chewed on her bottom lip, while Ichigo gave her a confused expression.

“Is it your loving family” He gestured to a illusion of her killing her parents “or the boy you love?” then she gestured to Ichigo.

Zuri looked up at Ichigo and then up at Aizen, then she looked at them all again and again, trying to decide who she wants to pick. Zuri bit her bottom lip, it said she would kill her parents but she could always stop that from coming true, right? Or she could just battle Ichigo either kill him or lose then he lives as well.

“If you chose your family and Ichigo lives, then they will die as well” Aizen smirked reading her mind.

My family or Ichigo?” Zuri thought