Chapter 16.

As Zuri watched Ichigo fight Kenpachi, she realised how much of a good fighter he was. She actually became quite flustered the more she thought about him. Making a quick recovery Zuri crossed her legs ‘Indian Style’ and watched the battle unfold right in front of her eyes.

Ichigo slammed his sword against Kenpachi’s short one, Kenpachi blocked Ichigo’s attacked then he himself attacked Ichigo back, Ichigo just about managed to block it.

The fight didn’t progress much until Ichigo was ready to fall, Zuri bit her lip as she watched, yet she couldn’t do anything. Time seemed to freeze around Ichigo, he stared at the retreating form of Kenpachi to see that he wasn’t moving, looking up at the sky he saw that time actually frozen.

Zangestu – the name of Ichigo’s Zanpakuto- formed next to Ichigo and whispered some wise words to him. Then Ichigo stood up shakily, Kenpachi turned to Ichigo with his eyebrows raised.

“You can still fight?” Kenpachi smirked.

Ichigo grabbed the handle of his sword, his reiatsu exploding into a bright blue light ever growing. Kenpachi grinned and did the same. The two amazing opponents charged toward each other ready to deliver the final blow. The blue light from Ichigo and the yellow light from Kenpachi clashed against each other producing a massive white light full of reiatsu that destroyed everything in its path.

Zuri and Yachiru jumped away from the light trying to stay out of its destructive path, once the light cleared both Ichigo and Kenpachi fell to the ground unconscious, Zuri landed next to Ichigo and Yachiru landed next to Kenpachi.

“You won, Ichigo” Zuri mumbled smiling down at Ichigo.

“Kenny wants to fight you next!” Yachiru yelled smiling “He knows you love fighting!”

Zuri’s eyes widened, she hated fighting, didn’t she? Zuri nodded ever so slightly, she knew deep down that she loved fighting because of the power she had. But she also knew she hates the power if took control of her body and all she could do was watch, she felt trapped like a bird in a cage, all the bird could do was watch from within her cage as the other birds-that were free- fly around happily.

Zuri grabbed Ichigo and leaned his body against hers and jumped away.

--Later---

Zuri entered a cave and gently placed Ichigo on the ground. A few moments later Ichigo slowly opened his eyes to see a silhouette in front of him, as his eyes adjusted to the light he saw that it was Zuri lifting her top up over her head. Blushing Ichigo looked away and coughed. Zuri turned around to face Ichigo to see hid tomato coloured face and grinned.

What an innocent boy, time to have some fun” she thought cheekily.

Zuri’s smirk widened as she saw Ichigo’s blush redden even more as his eyes travelled down her torso and back up again, staying on her well developed chest for a few extra moments. Zuri decided to torture the poor boy by kneeling beside him showing off her cleavage.

“Ichigo are you alright? You look red?” she placed her hand on his head and bit her lip preventing herself from chuckling.

“I-I’m fine” he stuttered still blushing.

Zuri stood up as soon as Yoruichi entered in her human form.

“Zangestu!” Ichigo yelled looking down at his Zanpakuto inspecting it for any marks.

Zuri’s eyes widened, and then she growled. Ichigo knew the name of his Zanpakuto when she hadn’t even come close to knowing hers. Zuri growled once more and grabbed her blood stained top and stormed out the cave.