Chapter 2.

The Next Morning.

Ichigo woke up yawning the next morning, he hated the fact that there was someone out there with a large amount of spiritual power; he hated it because he got no peace anymore. He just wanted to relax but something always comes up.

“RUKIA WAKE UP!!” Ichigo shouted banging on his closet door.

It opened to reveal Rukia fully dressed in her school uniform, she walked over to the window and propped herself on the edge, glancing over her shoulder at Ichigo she said;

“I’ll see you at school”

Ichigo just waved his hand at her, and then he started doing the buttons of his school shirt up. He finished getting changed and walked down stairs with his school bag over his shoulder. He yawned as he left his house and started walking toward school.

Ichigo walked to school his signature scowl never leaving his face; he was known for his scowl, that’s what helped his reputation.

Finally arriving at school Ichigo walked to his first lesson and sat in his usual seat near the window. The classroom slowly started getting crowded with students, Rukia entered with Inoue; a girl with long orange hair and blue eyes.

Ichigo glanced at Rukia with a questioning look; she just shook her head and mouthed ‘tell you later’. The teacher entered the classroom and silenced the class. Everyone paid attention and looked ahead.

“Class today we have a new student” The teacher introduced.

The classroom door opened to reveal a girl with long pink hair that went down to her elbows and big blue eyes; she walked into the classroom like she was on a cat-walk, her hips swung from side to side perfectly. Many boys in the class got dreamy looks on their faces as they saw that along with her pretty face she had an hour class figure and held a mysterious yet cute aura about her that made her even more attractive.

The girl’s uniform was just like the girls ones part from she wore it scruffy, her shirt was hanging out with the top 2 buttons of her shirt undone revealing slight cleavage, and her blazer wasn’t done up giving off that ‘I don’t give a crap’ attitude, with a look on her face that said ‘Don’t mess with me’.

“Her name is Zuri Watanabe, you may sit in the seat in front of Ichigo near the window” The teacher carried on.

“Oh my god, that’s Zuri Watanabe” A boy whispered to his friends “She’s said to have been kicked out of her other schools because of how many people she beat up.”

“I heard that too, do you think it’s true? I mean look at her, she looks so innocent like a child” his friend replied

“I heard that she’s got a split personality” A girl piped in.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, one minute she can be all cute and nice like a child, but then next she can be all angry, either that or she has a really short temper.”

“Maybe both” another suggested, they all nodded.

Zuri walked toward her seat, the eyes off all the students following her. She stole a quick glance at Ichigo, only to confirm that it was him that she saw last night killing that monster. She was still puzzled about what she actually saw; she’d never seen those creatures before. In her old homes there weren’t many souls so there wouldn’t be any creatures.

For all the students the school was a normal day, nothing out of the blue happened, none of those creatures showed up and created havoc within the town. Nothing. Zuri found herself beginning to question what she saw last night.