|19|

-Skip to Five Months-

India slipped on the dress she bought that flattered her semi big belly bump and she out on some socks with them as well. She slowly made her way downstairs and looked at all the decorations. She smiled softly at the scenery, Today was the day Justin was finally coming back from promoting his album although India knows he will be leaving soon again to go on tour so she just decided to put this small get together for him. But first she has to pick him up from the airport. She left a key for Khalil so he can let everyone in the house. 

India quickly grabbed her keys and purse then left taking the Jeep she bought and made her way to the airport. India sat around the lobby waiting for Justin. A few hours later she heard a whole group of commotion and of course flashing lights. She got up and slowly made her way to the noise, she ended up at the security system. India walked closer where she saw a blonde haired boy.

"Justin" she yelled a little to loud. The person face turned, it in fact was not Justin. India sighed a little before making her way back over to her seat. And continued to wait. "India ?" She heard, India looked up and looked around and got up "Justin ?" She said back "Baby ?" She heard India was beyond confused. Before she could even process what was happening, she was picked up from the ground "Baby" Justin said placing India on the ground and letting her turn around.

She smiled and looked up at Justin. "Hi" she said hugging him "Hi babe" Justin said kissing her cheek. India let go of him and looked up at him. Justin smiled and looked down at her chuckling a bit "What's so funny ?" India asked "Nothing its just that your so small and the belly bump looks like its taking over you" India rolled her eyes "you put these babies in here, ya know" Justin smiled at her.

"how are my-our babies" India eyed him shaking her head. "mhm, There good I have doctors appointment scheduled tomorrow" "Can I come ?" "Nope" India said popping the p "What why not ? Their my babies too" "No shit Sherlock, I already invited someone to come" Justin looked at India as she smiled up at him "Come on, Justin" India said grabbing his hand. Justin grabbed his bags and followed India.

"Do you want to drive ?" India asked Justin as he put his stuff in the trunk. "Give me a kiss" Justin said while closing the trunk. India rolled her eyes "I'm serious Justin do you want to drive or not" "I'm serious too, India gimme my kiss" he said pulling India by the waist.

India looked up at him "but what about the paparazzi ?" "Look I don't like them anymore than you do but there not gonna go away so where just gonna have to deal with it okay ?" India nodded and pecked Justin's lips. "I've been gone for so long and you only give me a peck on the lips" India giggled and slowly pulled away from Justin. Justin pulled her back and rested his hands on her butt where he gave it a small squeeze. "Kiss ?" India held her head high and pucked up her lips. Justin smiled before attaching his lips to India's, India kissed back slowly as her phone began to ring. "Ignore it" Justin mumbled "But-" India's word were stopped as Justin slipped his tongue into her mouth. There tongues were smashed together India slowly pulled herself away and answered her phone it was Khalil

Lil Kha: WHy you don't answer yo phone child

India: what do you want Khalil ?

Justin held onto India's waist and kissed her neck. Making her let out a soft moan.