|11|

I've realized that I've always used pics of India and Justin so I decided to use a pic of Hailey

Hailey wiped her eyes and left the bathroom walking out. Who dose that stupid bitch think she is having sex with her man ? She must be crazy. Hailey waked back over to where she found the two fools on the floor wrestling for a phone. Hailey rolled her eyes and made her way to the kitchen.

The phone she didn't recognize the number but answered it anyways. "Hello ?" She answered, "Is Justin there ?" Hailey rolled her eyes at the voice "No of course not, why would he want to talk to a stupid bitch like you" on the other line sat India and her sister she out the phone on speaker because they were so interested in who she's been living with they just had to know.

India sighed as her sister stared at her "Hailey just give Justin the phone, alright" she said rolling her eyes "You really are a fucking slut" India looked up and her sisters. "Not only did you come up out of no where and ruin me and Justin's relationship, but you had to go fucking sleep with him, he's mine" India laughed bitterly , shaking her head and the older woman's words.

"You sound really childish talking to me on the phone like this, yes I do sleep with Justin, not did, not past tense, do meaning I'm still doing it. And sweetie please Justin bearly knows you extistice with me around, he's got everything he wants right here" Hailey was almost back into tears at the other end.

"Are you pregnant ?" That's question knocked the air out of India's lungs. How the hell did she come up with that question "Hailey what has possessed you to ask me such a question" "I just wanted to know ?" She asked "well in that case, no I am not pregnant" "Justin was supposed to be mine and now all he looks at is you" India sighed taking the phone off speaker, putting it up to her ear "Hailey you're sounding real desperate and it is not cute" India said.

"I don't care, I just don't get it" India sighed rubbing her temple, she's not sure if she should do this but heck with its just a suggestion "Would you like to come to lunch with me ?" She asked her sister shook there head at India, she must be crazy. "Why would I do that ?" Hailey said adding a scoff at the end. "Look its was just a suggestion, bye hailey" India said before quickly hanging.

Hailey sat there looking down at the phone. She walked over to the two nincompoops that were on the floor "your girlfriend called " Hailey said before dropping the phone on the couch and walking away. Justin looked at the phone and saw that it was off he looked back at Kahlil confused.

India's sisters looked at her "what" she said "Are you pregnant ?" Crystal asked, india rolled her eyes "Of course not" "How do you know that" Morgan said. "Because..I just do" "Did you take pregnancy test ?" India shook her head "no" she mumbled quietly. "Do you guys even use protection" india shook her head again. "Oooo, Mama gonna kill you, Daddy gonna kill you too" "No they won't cause I ain't fertilized"
India said. "Well there's only one way to find out" Crystal said making India sigh.

"I'm not taking the test I don't show any signs of pregnancy therefore I ain't pregnant" India said. Her sister looked at her "But talking the test would help you know if your jot or if your early into the pregnancy" Bree said "I ain't taking the damn test ! Alright" Bree and Morgan rolled there eyes, as Crystal sighed "Alright India". India took a deep breath and sighed laying back on the bed. She not pregnant, she knows she isn't.

-Three Hours Later-

India said good bye to everyone before walking away towards Justin's car. She made him pick her up in one of his less flashy cars, she smiled before getting in the passengers seatm"Hi" India said looking at Justin, he smiled and placed his hand on her thigh and pulled off.

"You have a pretty big family" Justin said getting India's attention. "Yeah really big" India said slowly gazing off again. She can't be pregnant , She isn't. "Hey" Justin said squeezing India's thigh, she looked up at him and smiled "are you okay ?" Justin asked , India nodded 'Just thinking" she said. He glances back at her before keeping his eyes on the road.

Once they arrived home Justin picked up India and carried her up all the steps. "I've been gone for like six hours and you can't even control yourself" she said laughing. Justin pouted before gently kicking open the door with his foot"How could I ? Have you seen you ?" He asked making India giggle. "Oh hush" she said placing a kiss on his lips.

Hello loves, how are you ? I saw that I got over a hundred votes on my first chapter. I just wanted to say thank you for everyone that read, comments and votes for this book specifically considering it the first interracial book I've ever done. Here's the update I don't really like it but please tell MW what you think. Bye babes