|5|

The sun shines into the room as India woke up and looking around the room. She blushed at the night she had. It was a little too exciting. She heard snoring from beside her, She looked at Justin. His hair was messed up, he had marks on him, hickey marks, scratch marks. India got out of bed but soon regretted it. Her butt still hurts from the other night.

She took a deep breath and got up quickly lookin for her robe. She took Justin's and wrapped it around her. She slowly made her way downstairs, it wasn't easy her legs hurt just as much as he butt, India walked over and grabbed the house phone to order some food. She order some Chinese food and waited. The doorbell rang she got up and opened the door. Well they got here quick she though. "Aye oh..you're not justin" India looked up and saw Khalil standing there. She bite her lip and shut the door on his face. She walked as fast as she could upstairs as she heard knocking on the door.

India went back to the room and climbed on top of Justin, okay he's still sleeping maybe she could just tell him that he sleeping, or she could tell Justin yeah so she won't get in anymore trouble. Yeah that's the best option. India poked Justin's cheek as the doorbell rang. "Daddy ?" She said shaking him. Justin made some sound before his eyes fluttered open.

"India, why did you wake me up" she giggled nervously as Justin started at her, his mocha brown eyes studied her body language. She was more than nervous to say at least she was was skittish. "Um, one of your friends are at the door" Justin groaned and took India off of him, he grabbed a pair of sweats and slipped it on before making his way downstairs. India bit her lip and played with her fingers. Hopefully he doesn't ask him about her. Then she'll be really screwed.

Justin walked downstairs and opened the door there was a Chinese food man and Khalil there. "Yeah" he said yawning a bit at the end. "That will be twenty two-fifty five" the guy holding the Chinese food said he nodded and walked away looking for his wallet. He walked back upstairs and saw India changing her clothes, India didn't seem to notice Justin in the room. He smirked and walked in the room towards India and grabbed her ass.

She gasped and looked back, she blushed at Justin's actions and shooed' him away. He smirked and went through his draw he grabbed a twenty and a ten before making his way back downstairs. "Here you go" he said before taking the bag and placing it down. He looked at Khalil. "What" "hello to you too" he said rolling his eyes. "Why are you here i'm missing valuable sleeping time" Khalil scoffed "What are you talking about it almost noon" "and your point is.." Khalil shook his head.

"Look I came here to talk to you alright" Justin nodded and invited him in opening the door wider. Khalil walked in and took a seat on the sofa. "Sup ?" Justin said as he opened up the Chinese food and started eating. "Alright, I came here to tell you that-" Khalil got cut off as India's voice echoed through the house. "Justin" Justin shook his head and ate away at his Chinese food "is that the girl ?" Justin looked up at Khalil "what girl ?"  "This girl came and opened the door but closed it quickly and ran away" Justin wasn't pissed cause he knew India would slip up anyways. But why didn't she just tell him she wasn't going to get in trouble after last night events he was a little tired out as well.

"Oh" Justin said "who is she ?" Khalil asked Justin looked at him not really sure about how to answer this question "She's a girl that I have relations with" Khalil shook his head. India came downstairs and peeked her head into the living room. "There she is" khalil said making Justin turn his head and looked at India, he looked rather calm...a little to calm for India's liking. She walked in and waved at him. "Hello" she said, Justin patted a spot next to him for her to sit. She walked over and sat next to Justin

He pulled her closer and leaned in whispering in her ear. Khalil watched them interact as Justin's arm was wrapped around India on her exposed stomach and her legs were crossed on top of one of Justin's leg. There were really close like they were carrying on there own private conversation. India facial expressions changed each time. "Do you have something to say to me ?" He asked india pouted "I'm sorry daddy" she said "your lucky I'm not mad" justin said. India perked up "seriously" Justin nodded. India smiled and pecked Justin on the lips forgetting about Khalil.

Well damn, they sire seem close Khalil thought. "Where are you going dressed like that ?" Justin asked "out and about with my sister, why ?" "Cause' your for my eyes only" India giggled "awh look at you being protective , but seriously it shouldn't matter what I wear" "but it does cause you're mine" Justin said kissing India's neck softly.

"Stop, I have to go" Justin rolled his eyes and moved his hand from India's waist "fine, go" India giggled once again getting up. He's acting like such a baby, it's cute but again in all fairness India and Justin aren't dating. There strictly roommates that are Dom and sub, that's all. "Bye Justin, Bye Khalil" india said as she walked through the door locking it behind her.

Khalil looked at Justin and gasped "damn, she got you hooked" Justin looked at him. "Does not" Khalil chuckled "if you say so bro...how does she know my name ?" He asked "I tell her about all of you guys" "Awh that's so cute" justin rolled his eyes "you sound like Hailey". "Hailey knows about her" "Nope" Khalil nodded "You said you have something to tell me" Justin said quickly and wanting to move away from this conversation.

"Oh yeah" Khalil went quiet after that. Justin looked at him. "Tell me already" " I might be...pansexual" 

👯  👯 👯

hello my babies here is my long awaited chapter 5 i have another interracial book coming ot and im using nyemah supreme as the female lead ❤️️ ❤️️ ❤️️. Bye babies tell me what ya think of the chapter. i got to go bye ❤️️ ❤️️