|10|

Justin smiled as he brought the puppy into the room, he slowly set it down letting it walk over to India who was still sleeping he watched as the puppy licked over India's face making her groan. "Justin stop licking me" she said, Justin laughed. India's eyes fluttered opened when she was met with a little puppy's big dark brown eyes staring into her's.

India gasped and quickly sat up in the bed. "Justin ?" She said looking at him. He smiled at her and nodded. Indicating that the puppy was hers. She smiled brightly and picked up the golden retriever letting it lick her face. "Awh well aren't you the cutest little thing ever" India said as she put the puppy in between her legs as she rubbed its belly. "Actually Esther is the cutest puppy around" India rolled her eyes she forgot all about Esther.

"What it's name" "Cookie and It's a girl" India smiled "Your my precious Cookie" she said putting cookie on the floor and getting up. She got up and found cookie sitting right at her feet she smiled down at the small puppy "Come on cookie, Come on where gonna go to the bathroom" India said walking into the bathroom with the little puppy trailing behind her.

Justin sat down on his bed and relaxed waiting for India and Cookie to return. He looked at the little necklace he got her. It was a gold heart necklace but he wasn't going to give it to her just yet he wanted to wait and do it and the perfect time.

India came back with Cookie in her arms and quickly entered the closet. In about twenty minutes she cane back out a yeesus cropped shirt, Grey sweat pants, and some sneakers. She grabbed her bag and looked at Justin crawling over to him she placed a big kiss on his lips and pulled away gently biting his bottom lip. "Where you going ?" "To my momma's house" Justin looked at India confused.

"I thought you didn't-" India cut him off "yeah yeah but she's still my mother and its just a little get together, I'll be back before you know it" Justin nodded "do you need a ride ?" India shook her head "Crystal is coming to get me" "Who's she ?" India rolled her eyes " My sister."

"Hurry back." India nodded before hurrying out the door and leaving Justin just laying there in bed. India quickly made her way to Crystal's car which was parked about three blocks away from Justin's house. India quickly walked down the three blocks to Crystal's car. She got in and looked at her. "What took you so long ?" Crystal asked India "I just woke up" India said putting on her seat belt "its almost noon" India rolled her eyes "Can we just go, please ?" Crystal shut her mouth and drove off.

India looked out the window "Is Daddy their ?" India asked "yeah" India smiled and clapped excitedly. Crystal pulled into the drive way of the house she left not long ago. India got out and looked at the house, she left about four moths ago. She followed Crystal inside where she greeted with a big group hug. India just wood there not being able to touch anyone.

When they let go she looked at them and smiled "Hello Guys" she said. Everyone just looked at her smiled "India ?" She heard she looked past everyone and saw her mommy. She walked up to her and hugged her tightly,as her mom hugged back. She smiled "hi mommy" she said kissing her cheeks.

She broke away from the hug to find her mom with tears in her eyes "I'm glad your okay baby" India smiled and took a seat. "Where'd you go ?" They all asked at the same time. "Uh, I've been with a friend" Mama Westbrooks studied India there was definitely something off about her. India smiled as everyone talked about what they've been doing, Meanwhile Justin was at home doing nothing so he left the house and made his way over to Khalil's.

He parked his car and got out making his way to the spacious condo he rang the doorbell. And met Hailey's face. She gave him a small smile before opening the door wider letting him. Justin walked in and went straight to kitchen opening a beer. He opened the cap and took a long sip.

"You ight bro ?" Khalil looked at him from the pool table, Justin nodded and took a seat. "Where's India ?" Khalil asked "why do you care where she is?" Hailey asked rolling her eyes hearing India's name. "Because I like her" Khalil said glaring at Hailey "at least she ain't salty all the time" Hailey rolled her eyes once again "somewhere" Justin replied.

Khalil nodded and went back to pool game. Hailey came and took a seat next to Justin "Justin ?" "Hm ?" Hailey bit her lip "Why are you with her ?" She asked, Justin looked at her "what ?" "Why are you with her, India" "cause she's sexy as fuck and she keeps me company" Justin said bluntly, he always talked like that when he was smoking or drinking. "What do you mean ?" Justin rolled his eyes sighing why is she asking so many questions, Justin thought. "What do you think I mean" Justin said Khalil stopped his pool game and looked at them. "Do you sleep with her ?" Hailey asked, she was beyond upset, she was boling mad not only was he ignoring her question there could actually be a chance that they're having sex. It's just disgusting in Hailey's eyes.

Khalil sat in front of them with his can of beer. This was like reality TV in his eyes. His was dying on how red Hailey was she looks like a angry snowman. Justin's eyes shifted over to her with a small smirk on his lips "yes we sleep in the same bed" "you know that's not what I meant, dickhead" Justin glanced at Hailey "well then if you want to the truth, I do have sex with India" Hailey's heart broke at the sound of the words.

She gasped and got up quickly leaving the room. Justin looked at Khalil "what I do ?" Justin asked Khalil bursted out laughing "oh gosh, I can't".

Back at The Westbrooks house. Mama Westbrooks was keeping a good eye on India. She missed her little girl a lot. India sat in the kitchen as everyone moved around her phone flashed. It was a facetime, She looked down at it and saw Justin's name. She excused herself before leaving the room and going upstairs.

She entered her old room and closed the door, answering the face time. "Justin" she said, he smiled at her "India" "What's up ?" She asked. "Nothing really, Just bored" India shook her head and listened to the background "Is that India" she heard, soon the phone was taken away and she saw Khalil's face.

"Heeeeyy India" he said smiling "Hello Love" she said. "Give me back my phone you dipshit" She heard Justin yell. "Go suck your mother, bieber" he said before turning his attention back to India. "Khalil I will kill you" "India before he kills me, I have to tell you Justin told Hailey that you guys sleep together" "why would he do that ?" She asked "Hailey asked about" India was beyond confused why did she wanna know about her sex life.

"Hmm...ight" "Oh and I hope you know that now she really doesn't like you" "Do it look like I care" India said smiling, Khalil smiled back "I gotta go, he found me" "Khalil" she heard Justin yell in the backgound. He smiled again before hanging up. India shook her head before hanging up and getting. Too bad Hailey doesn't like her maybe they could have been friends...not.

Hello guys how are you, I'm sorry update took so long but here it is. Tell me what you think loves bye.