|18|

-One Week Later-

India and Justin sat in the restaurant waiting for her parents little did India know Justin also invited his parents to come along so they could just get it out the way. India sat happily eating the biscuits that they left on the table. Justin phone rang and he looked at it . His mom just texted him that they were outside. justin looked at india, and got up slowly making his way out the restaurant, He smiled when he was his mom coming towards him. "Mom" justin said smiling, Pattie smiled and justin and hugged him with a delightful smile on her lips. "Where'd the little lady that has you wrapped all around her" Justin smiled and opened the door for his mom, letting her walk in. india check her phone and saw that her parent weren't very far from the restaurant. "baby" india heard she looked up and saw justin standing behind his mom. 

She gave justin a dirty look before rolling her eyes. Pattie looked at her "he didn't tell you i was coming did he" "Nope" india responded "Justin Drew ! i told you i'd only come if the poor girl knew" India looked at justin and soon pattie turned her attention to him as well. "Do you have anything to say for yourself" "I'm Sorry India and I'm sorry mom, there better ?" India got up and slowly moved her way out the booth before walking over to pattie and giving her a hug "Hello Pattie" India said as Pattie hugged her back "Hello love, how are you" India smiled letting go and looking at her "i'm good just dealing with your hard headed son, and this baby" India said while rubbing her small belly bump.

Pattie smiled "So did you guys name my grand baby yet ?" "Actually we came here to discuss more than that" Pattie nodded and took a seat as India sat back down.  "Are your parents coming as well" India nodded before eating another biscuit, pattie laughed "This is gonna be funny" India smiled and looked at Pattie while she looked at Justin who was just standing around. Pattie shook her head "Poor boy has no idea what's coming for him" India laughed smiling "I know right".

✨✨✨

India's parents came about five minutes later. Where they greeted Justin's Mom and India. They just glanced at Justin giving h the cold shoulder. Justin didn't mind it though. India told him all about her parents. He was really waiting for his dad to come, which he did Four minutes later.

Once everyone came they got to talking. "What's your name boy?" India's Dad asked "I'm Justin, Justin Bieber" Justin said "Ain't you that one that got arrested for some racing thing" Justin nodded his head a little. India's dad eyed him shaking his head. India's mom looked in between them Justin was playing with India's hand as she talked to Justin's Mom and Dad.

"So Justin, I'm so thankful that you found India I thought she was dead or something" Justin smiled at her "It's no problem" "India Love" She heard, She looked over at her dad "Yes" she said "Didn't you think it was suspicious to go in a car with a man you don't know" India secretly rolled her eyes "Dad-" She said before being cut off "I taught you better than this" "Dad,Justin promised that he would stay far away from me and he was nice" India's Dad just shook his head. "So..Justin what are your intentions with my daughter" "I just wanna make her happy that's all" scoffed and shook his head.

Justin looked at india and she looked right back at him, she kissed his cheek "Don't worry about him alright, he just being protective" Justin sighed and nodded "So" India's mom said quickly wanting to change the subject "Did you guys pick out a name for the baby ?" India laughed and shook her head "I'm only like five weeks into the pregnancy, mom" "Well it's never too early to start making up names" "Actually i've thought of a name" Justin sadi budding into the conversation "what is it babes ?" India asked resting her head on his shoulder. 

"If it's a girl i was think we could name her Mia or Josephine" India looked at Justin "yeah those are nice..You know you guys could give your input too if you want" India said sitting up straight as the people came back and placed all the food down. "India Love, can i talk to you in private"  India looked up to see her father standing up and looking at her. India nodded and got up getting out the booth and walking over to her father. "Yes dad" "he seems okay" He said making india smile "Thank you dad" she said hugging him "But one question why is his hair like that" India busted out laughing. 

Meanwhile back at the table Justin was having a conversation with His mom, His dad and India's mom. "He likes you" India's mom said "What ?" Justin said looking at her "Warren he really likes you" Justin chuckled "Really ? That's how he shows he likes someone" "He's just protective of his little one, That's all" Justin nodded "Any man would get like that over their daughter" Justin nodded smiling a bit. India came back inside and sat down eating her food. 

  ✨✨✨ ✨✨✨

India hugged her mom and dad before hugging Justin's parents, Justin hugged his parents, India's mom and shook hands with India's dad. "Bye everyone" India said while walking away with Justin. Justin opened up the car door for india letting her get in. India smiled and got in the car buckling up. Justin made his way to the driver's seat and got in. "That went better than i thought" Justin said putting on his seat belt. India looked at him and smiled "I told you everything would be fine" India said looking out the window. Justin just looked at her while starting up the car "Like what you see ?" India said looking at Justin, Justin chuckled and nodded before pulling out "everyday". India rolled her eyes. "Hush your filthy mouth and take me home" "Yes mother" India chuckled

  ✨✨✨ ✨✨✨ 

I'm So sorry for my lack of updating this book it's just that school is so much work and i've been really tired as well. I'm going to end this book in two chapter i will be skipping very far into the book cause i dont have the time anymore to go in depth into the story. Hailey will be in the next chapter and in the last chapter the babies will be born. YEP i'm skipping that the far into the book. Also TehPeaceMaker had this idea to make imagines based on a book i think that's a great idea so i'm might do that for this book as well. Anyways Thank you for reading this chapter and supporting this book. And i'll see you next time i update, Byee :p