|15|pt.2|

-3 hours earlier-

India smiled as she walked into the restaurant but sighed when she came face to face with Matikah, Although Matikah is India's best friend she was really bugging her with this whole situation. India walked over to Matikah and took at seat looking at her. "Yes Matikah" India said "Now your gonna answer my questions whether you like it or not" India rolled her eyes and sighed cause we knew how persistent Matikah was.

"Fine Matikah" India said looking at the menu "Now are you with bi-" "Yes" India responded. Matikah eyed India, "Mmm..okay, are you guys like datin or what ?" India shook her head "No we're just like, friends with benefits" Matikah shook her head. "So what I'm heading is that you guys have sex" India rolled her eyes, Matikah sounded like such a mom, it was annoying. "Yes, okay and no we don't use condoms as often as we should alright" India said looking up from her menu rolling her eyes.

Matikah rolled her eyes too. "Are you pregnant? I bet you are" India closed her eyes and started to count to twenty, Cause ten wouldn't work. "I'm not pregnant okay" india said "Mhm will see after this" India rolled her eyes once again and waited for the waiter to come around. India rubbed her forehead and rubbed her belly as they order food. "You ain't looking so good there ma'am" India smiled up at the waiter and nodded "I'm fine just really hungry, that's all" India rubbed her head, but she just ate, but it wasn't a big breakfast so it make sense.

-2 hours and 20 minutes later-

India packed up the food she had left and got up looking at Matikah, She held her head "Are you sure your okay ?" India nodded, "just a Lil dizzy that's all" Matikah eyed India, that another sign of pregnancy. Hmm, Matikah got up and walked out with India. They walked to Matikah's car and got in. India looked out the window as Matikah drove to who knows where. India rolled her eyes when she saw where they pulled up.

'Why are we at a rite aid ?" India asked looking a Matikah "Look you're showing signs of pregnancy, with the hungry and the dizziness, and look at your boobs there swollen India ! Have you even got your period yet ?" India looked down and shook her head. Matikah sighed "That's it your getting a pregnancy test" Matikah said getting out the car. India sighed and got out following Matikah into the store.

Matikah was already in the iles looking for one of the stupid test stick. "Tee tee" india said following her. Matikah picked up a clear blue pregnancy test. India watched as Matikah marched over to the cashier. She was mad but india didn't understand why she was mad. Was she mad that India might be pregnant ? India was pushed out of train of thought as Matikah pulled her out the store and back into the car. India buckled up as Matikah put the box in her lap as she mumbled stuff under her breath.

The drive was maybe 15 minutes to Matikah's apartment. India followed Matikah up the stairs, Matikah opened the door and walked inside with India following her. "Take the test" India rolled here eyes once again and made her way to the bathroom, she opens up the box and took one out.

Matikah was out in her kitchen waiting for the results she wouldn't be mad if india was actually pregnant, she just wants to make sure everything is okay with India. That's all.

She looked at it and scoffed at the test, she knows she not pregnant but hey let's take the test to prove, Matikah wrong. India pulled down her skirt and got the stick. She did what she had to do and closed the stick. She had to wait about five minutes. India walked around the room waiting for the five minutes to hurry up.

-five minutes later-

India bit her lip and picked up the stick. I closed her when she read it. Pregnant 1-2 weeks. India sat down on the floor and looked at the pregnancy test, Well Fuck India thought.

THE END
LMFAO NO JK THERE STILL MORE TO COME, DONT YOU WANT TO SEE HOW THERE BABY IS GONNA TURN OUT, AND WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO HAILEY AND BOTH OF THEIR FAMILIES, AND JUSTIN'S REACTIONS, STAY TUNED MY LOVES ❤❤
WHAT GENDER DO YOU THINK THEIR BABY WOULD BE ?
COMMENT DOWN BELOW BYE BABIES