|2|

India smiled and looked at the bags of clothes Justin got her. She looked up at him and thanked him again for buying her this. Justin smiled small at the look on India's face like a child that just got the best gift ever for Christmas. "I expect to see you wearing that tonight" she looked up at him with a confused look "what do you mean sir ?" India wasn't surprised when justin left this on her bed. He always buys her things that she doesn't even ask for. He spoils her with no care in the world. And India doesn't seem to mind its not like she's asking him to buy them for her he's doing it willingly.

"Tonight we're going to a club alright" India nodded with a slight smile on her face. "Remember the rules india" he said. Just like every sugar baby their daddies set up rules for them to follow by. India nodded and glanced at the little poster in her room of all the rules for different occasions. Justin kissed India's forehead softly before leaving. India picked up her phone and called her sister Crystal. She only kept in contact with her considering they are the closest out of the Westbrook sisters. She didn't tell Crystal who's she's staying all she told her that she's okay and that the person takes care of her. Crystal said it was alright with her. she picked up her phone and dialed in her number.

"Hey Girl" crystal yelled into the phone. "Hi doll" india replied laying back on her bed. "what up" "um nothing, he brought me some really nice clothes and were going out tonight" "Isn't that like the fifith time he's brought you something out of context" India mumbled a yeah before rolling over flat on her stomach. "Well damn, you sure he's not gonna use this on you in the long run" India shrugged her shoulders a bit.

She's never really thought about that. Actually she hasn't thought about a lot of things. "I never really thought about that" India said quietly. "Mhm bet you haven't thought about a lot of things" India rolled her eyes"yeah yeah whatever" she said. "Anyways gotta go finish this photoshoot bye girl" "bye babe" India said before hanging up. She looked at the clock that was placed beside her bed. 5:45 she got up and went over to Justin's room. She knocked on the door before entering.

"Yes, Love" Justin said looking up from his laptop. He was laying on some pillows to rest on and his lap top was on his lap. She came in and crawled onto the bed. Laying next to him. No matter how bad she wanted to remove the laptop from his lap. She didn't and layed bedside him. He ran his long fingers through her hair. She smiled small before her eyes started to close. The doorbell rang multiple times in a row. Making India's eyes flutter back open. This time Justin got up to answer the door cause the things India wears around the house aren't exactly for others eyes. And no one knows India's here so. Alos have to keep that a secrect as well.

He put down his laptop and left the room. He walked towards the door opening it coming face to face with all his friends. Hailey, Khalil, Xavier (Za), Matthew and some other people. "Why you all here ?" Justin asked. Considering India was upstairs and even if he tells them not to go upstairs the wouldn't listen anyways. "Cause we wanted to spend sometime with you bieber" Hailey said. Justin rolled his eyes at her response "do you have a real reason" he asked. It's not like he didn't he enjoy his friends coming over its just that well they can't know about Justin's sugar baby or his daddy fetish.

Meanwhile India was upstairs getting restless she wanted Justin next to her running his finger through her hair or playing with it. Either way she wanted Justin. She thought back onto the day he offered her the proposal of being his sugar baby.

Heehee flashback time

The next day India woke bright and early age was still in Justin's room but this time she was covered up in a cute little polka dot blanket. She slowly got up and off the bed making her way to the room her bags were in. She changed out of her clothes and into some grey Adidas sweatpants and a matching grey shirts. She walked downstairs with her suitcase and made her way to the door. "Your going to leave with out saying goodbye" she jumped and turned around looking at Justin he was sitting on the couch shirtless and in some boxers. India smiled shyly "Thank you for letting me stay here sir" she said. Justin smirked liking the way she called him sir.