|8|

India looked at her hair after the stylist finished and smiled she liked it a lot. She thanked her before getting up and leaving the salon. India looked around for Justin. He must have gotten really used to India if he invites her shopping with his friends. India didn't mind she had to get her hair done because there going out tonight again as well.

India walked to the mall which was right across the busy highway from the salon. As she walked across the street she heard a whistle she looked around and saw Justin standing outside the mall. She smiled and walked up to him. "Hi" India said looking up at Justin, Justin smiled at her before grabbing her waist and pulling her in for a kiss.

India giggled and pecked his lips "stop give me the kiss I deserve" he whined "Justin we are out in public, you have a career that I don't wanna -" India was cut off by soft and full pink lips that moved softly against hers she kissed back quickly like it was an automatic reaction. Justin secured his arm around India's waist as his other hand grabbed her ass.

India giggled allowing Justin to slip his tounge into her mouth. There tounges danced around in each other mouths India and Justin got very wrapped up in the heated kiss they almost forgot they were in public. India pulled away with a small smile on her face. "I could care less about the media I'mma let 'em talk".

India nodded as Justin grabbed her hand and lead her into the mall. "Where do you wanna go ?" Justin asked looking down at India "uhm, Victoria Secrets" Justin smirked "don't get hype I ain't buying no lingerie" Justin rolled his eyes.

India made her way to Victoria Secrets and sent Justin away to a changing room that he Dan told for her. Nobody recognizes him because Justin decided to dress not like his self he dressed like an actual white boy (no offense or anything) he wore the polo shirt, Khakis, Vans stuff like that. But you could still obviously tell it's Justin.

India picked up all the bra's she wanted and made her way to the changing room. She found Justin sitting in a room by himself. She walked in and dropped the bras on him he looked up at her and she gave him a small smile. Before taking off her shirt and unclipping her bra she covered them with her hands before turning around and looking at Justin he smirked "awh why are you hiding your precious melons from me I've seen em already" India rolled her eyes " just pass me one" "move your hands" India huffed out in annoyance.

"Pretty please, Daddy" Justin stood up and walked towards India, gripping his hands tightly on India's behind. "Do you really think you just helped your case?" She tool her one hand and wrapped it around Justin's neck feeling the back of his hair. "Of course." In a swift motion she took the bra from Justin's hands and pushed him back,closing the door.

"India!" She giggled. "I told you it was a good idea!" She slipped on the Royal blue bra with white flowers on it and opened the door to Justin still standing there. "Ooo." "Do you like it ?" She asked "I like your boobies." She smiled at him. "Answer the question." He looked at it observing it. "It should be darker." India turned to look in the mirror. She shrugged "I think its cute" "try on another one, for me" India rolled her eyes and closed the door before unclipping the bra and taking it off she then put on a lace yellow bra and opened the door.

Justin looked up and smirked "well isn't that a lovely bra" India turned around and looked at herself in the mirror "hmm" "can I come in now" "no" India said as she slammed the door right in Justin's face. They trying on and the deciding on what to get. In the end India only got five bras and a lingerie set for Justin because he was such great company.

India and Justin left the mall and made there way to an Applebee's Restaurant. As they walked in India met eyes with the person she didn't want to see. Hailey. India pouted and looked up at Justin "why is she here ?" Justin grabbed India's hand and lead them over to the table "what took you two so long" Khalil asked India held up her Victoria Secrets Bag his mouth formed into an "o" shape Hailey glanced at India and rolled her eyes. Liar she thought. India took a seat next to Justin as chit chat conversed among other somewhat friends.

"What are you getting ?" Justin asked "Double bacon cheese burger, salad, fries and a margarita" India said smiling everybody looked at her and she sent them a big smile "pig" Hailey mumbled. "Speak up, bitch." India said. Justin took India's hand in his. "What are you talking about?" Haliey asked playing clueless. This bitch really don't know who she's playing with. India took a deep breath and let it slide this time.

A few minutes has passed until India heard Hailey wack voivce again  "stupid ass bitch" Hailey mumbled getting India's attention. "Say it to my face!" "What are you even talking about?!" Hailey said acting as if she was being attacked by India "Keep mumbling shit bitch!" "India, calm down." Justin said. India looked at him. "No ! if she keep talkin hot I'm gonna pop her right in her face!" "I wish you would!" "Say something else bitch!" "Your nothing more then some homeless trasy-" India didn't even let her finish before grabbing her brown hair and slamming her face into the table and sending punches to the back of her head.

"WEAK ASS BITCH!" Hailey cover her head. India lifted her head and started going for her face. Until someone started pulling her way. She didn't let go until Kahlil started pulling her fingers.She welled up enough spit and spat at her. "PUSSY ASS BITCH, THATS WHAT HAPPENS KEEP PLAYING!" She yelled being dragged out the restaurant. India was placed rightfully on her feet.

She looked up to see Justin staring down at her, India fixed herself up. "You know you can get arrested right ?" India rolled her eyes "yeah and" "what do you mean "and" India !" "it means what it means" "I don't want you to leave me India" "do you really wanna be replaced" India shook her head. "Alright then, don't go doin crazy shit" "but she disrespected me, Justin and trust me, if I see her again I'm gonna pop off on her" Justin wrapped his arms around her waist and pecked her lips "I understand love just calm down alright ?" India nodded reluctantly.

Before having Justin escort her back into the restaurant India grabbed her bag and purse and looked Hailey giving her a victory smile before walking back out the restaurant. "So where gonna go, Bye guys I'll see you later maybe" Justin said. He walked out the restaurant to where India was standing and grabbed her hand. Hailey sighed not only did she get her ass beat and her head hurts, she lost Justin as well.

But don't worry she gonna get him back tonight at the club or will she?

Hello loves how are ya. Did you enjoy this chapter what are you guys #TeamHailey or #TeamIndiaLove anyways that's all bye loves and I would like to thank DerXoxo for her.help bye now