|13|

India rolled over in bed and pouted when she saw it empty. She sat up and looked around the room a yawn escaped her lips. She got up and walked to the bathroom when her beloved puppy came running in "hey baby" India said picking Cookie she had something in her mouth, India took it out and wiped off the sooner before opening it.

Hello love, I knew you'd be awake at this time get dressed and meet me downstairs- You know who.

India,rolled her eyes how romantic. She put cookie down and and looked around her eyes landed on the toilet. Come to think of it India hasn't had her period yet. She shrugged it off its just a little late that's all.

India changed into a dress and went downstairs, where she met Justin. She looked at him and eyes him as he stood there with a big bouquet of flowers. She smiled and walked towards him. "Hey" She said Justin looked up at her and smiled "This is for you-" Justin said giving it to her she smiled and thanked him.

Her phone rang, she excused her self and answered the phone "Hello ?" She said "India, Girl Where were you a few nights ago" "Um...Why ?" India said. She recognized the voice it was her best friend. "Girl, your all over the news" India was beyond confused.

"For what ?" "India, Come on we gotta go" Justin said India shushed him. "India, have you been hanging out with that bieber kid" "...No" india said "Liar !" She said "Look well talk later okay, I gotta go" India hanged up and looked at Justin. "I'm ready" she said walking over to Justin. Justin smiled and grabbed India's hand, leading her out the house and into the car.

India smiled as they pulled up, it was an amusement park. "Why are we here?" India smiled. He didn't respond he just smiled back at her. He parked his car out , got out going to India's side and getting the door for her. She wrapped her arms around Justin's and he led her into the park. "Its so quiet." "I rented it for a few hours." She looked over at him. "Really?" "Well this side just for us." She blushed and rested her head on Justin's arm.

Justin was focused on the baseball in his hand. He was determined to get India the Giant Tweety Bird she was gawking at. "You don't have to do this!" She said. He put his finger up to his lips. She bit her lip and let him be. He took a deep breath and swung. Knocking down the bottles. "Yay" India squealed clapping. Justin smiled and brought over the giant stuffed animal. "Thank you" she said, India tip toed and kissed Justin cheek. There was a flash in the distance India blinked a few times. "Come on I wanna get you a gift too" India said.

 🌅🌅🌅

Justin took the food and walked over to small little picnic table with candles lit and a bottle of champagne. "Stop it" India said looking at the table "what ?" "This isn't for us" "Who else would it be for" Justin said. India took a seat and so did Justin. "Why are you doing this, Justin ?" India asked taking a bite of the corn dog.

"Cause I wanted to" he said smiling. "Justin, I won't eat until you tell me" "To celebrate you and I and my new song" he said pouring India a cup of champagne, India smiled "To us then and your new song" India said toasting. India had about two cups of champagne and stopped when her stomach started to feel a little strange. She continued to eat and soon found her phone ringing.

She ignored it, probably Matikah calling to ask her even more questions. India rested her head on Justin's shoulder "Thank you for doing this" India said Justin kissed her forehead "No problem, I Had fun" "Me too" India said, There was a comfortable Silence between them until India saw another flash in the distance "Justin ?" India said pouting.

"Come on, let's go I'm sure I'll hear about this soon" He said India picked up all the prizes and followed Justin back to the car. She placed each toy in the back of the car. Before getting in the passengers seat.

When they got home India took out all the prizes. And put them in the bedroom and changed out of her clothes. She got into bed rested on Justin's chest "good night" she said said "night" Justin said kissing her forehead. India smiled and slowly went to sleep.

🌅 🌅 🌅

blah i didn't like this, tell me what ya think. 

WDYM came out tbh i thought i wasnt gonna like it but i really do enjoy it. 

what should be india's and justin's ship name ??? thats all bye loves 🌅🌅