|9|

India smiled as she sat on Justin's lap slowly moving her hips along to the music with a drink in her hand. Justin's hand was wrapped around India as he had a cigar in his hand. He rarely smokes but he was feeling so he said why not. Hailey was on the dance floor as she watched India slowly grinding on Justin's lap. She didn't like the sight one minute. India decided to just ignore Hailey cause fighting her wasn't the best idea but hey what can you do, right ?

India stood up and looked at Justin he looked up at her. "Come dance with me" she said holding her hand out for him to take, he looked at her "please" she said pouting even in the dim lighting he could see her puppy dog look. Justin got up and grabbed India's hand as she lead him down to the dance floor. Justin's hand wrapped around India as she grinded on him singing along to "679" By Fetty Wap. Justin didn't really know what was going on but India's ass was on him, he had his cigar, and no one was bothering him he was enjoying himself.

India smiled and turned around to look at Justin her arms wrapped around his neck and his slipepd around her waist. "Why'd you stop ?" He asked, India rolled her eyes "I asked you to dance with me, not stand behind me and smoke your cigar" Justin smirked before leaning down and kissin India on the lips. The kiss was amazing, Justin smelt like smoke, mints, and coconuts. His hand moved downtown towards India's ass where he gave it a big smack.

India yelped out in pain. She broke away from the kiss and hit Justin on his chest "that hurt" she said pouting. Justin just smirked, making India walk away from him and over to the bar. She order a sex on the beach. She hummed as she felt a tap on her should "leave me alone, Justin" she said rolling her eyes "I'm pretty sure I ain't no Justin" India looked back and saw a guy who looked maybe somewhat older than her. He was a pretty light skinned "Oh my bad I thought you were this guy I know"

They boy sighed chuckling at the end "Damn, I knew a girl as fine as you couldn't come here alone" India giggled at his words "I'm Quanndel" he said holding out his hands, "India" she said shaking it. She picked her drink and walked away looking back she saw Quanndel still looking at her. She giggled and waved at him and he waved back.

She turned around and made her way back to the dance floor where she found Justin sitting down and talking to Hailey..eew. Hailey was giggling non stop, and she hiccuping from time to time indicating that she had just a little to much to drink. She walked over to them and sat on Justin's lap "Hey" she said, he smiled at her before motioning to the drink India put it up to his lips, he took a sip and shook his head. "What ?" She asked looking at him "Why sex on the beach" "Cause why not" she said winking at him. Justin smiled softly before looking at Hailey who was sending India cold states.

He looked at India and she was just dancing lightly on his lap ignoring her. "Justin don't you think you'll get in trouble being out with her" India glanced at Hailey. "I honestly don't give a fuck, if I want her around me then she's gonna be around me" Justin said blowing out a cloud full of smoke.

Hailey rolled her eyes "When are you just going to leave huh ?" She asked with a small hiccup at the end. India looked at her "who me ?" She asked Hailey nodded "duh" India looked at Justin "She never gonna leave, she's mine" he said making India blush. "Well I want her to leave" Justin sighed "Hailey you should go home" "No ! I don't want to".

Justin sighed "I think you had a little to much to drink" "No I did not, shut up" India chuckled at how stupid she sound "What are you laughing at" India shook her head. "Ugh I hate the both of you" she said "India shrugged "Hailey, what's your problem" "That ho' you have is my problem, I was here before and you still chose her over me" Justin was beyond confused "Hailey, what are you talking about" Hailey rolled her eyes and got up stumbling away from them. India sat next to Justin.

Laying her head on his shoulder. She took another sip of her drink. It was a good 5 minutes before Hailey's drunk sloppy ass returned stumbling up the steps. "I'm so tired of your ass." She slurred. Justin watched India herself. India rolled her eyes, ignoring the sloppy """model"". "Dismissed." India uttered. "Stupid bitch!" That's when a drink was thrown on India. Her first reaction was to jump up and molly wop her ass all over this floor.

But Justin wrapped his arms around her waist as she clenched her fist. "Breath." He helped India up and started to walk past everyone to the exit of the club. Of course there was paparazzi outside but Justin didn't care. He put his jacket over her head. And walked to his car "Justin who is that ?" Someone asked Justin ignored them as he opened the door to his car he helped India in and quickly went over to the drivers seat. He got in and looked at India she looked back at him "I'm sorry" he said "you didn't do anything it ain't your fault" Justin sighed before grabbing India's hand in his, he placed a gentle kiss on her hand.

India looked for her phone that she left in the glove compartment. She picked it up and realized she had a missed call from Crystal. She decided it would be best to call her tomorrow.

▫▪▫▪

Once they got home India took a shower and changed out of her clothes and into one of Justin's t-shirts. Justin sat down on his laptop looking for something that can help India forget about this night. He felt bad cause India has told him many times before she'd rather not be in the same room as Hailey.

Well since he has so much animals why not get one for him and India to share, yeah that could be fun and it could help them with there future baby just saying.

▫▪▫
Hello loves how are you, I hope you liked it. Do you like the cover, I don't really but yeah. Tell me what ya think and have a great day bye loves