|17|

"Justin do you really think she's pregnant ?" Hailey asked as Justin walked around looking for his other side shoe, he was supposed to pick up India from the doctors and he's really trying to get there so she doesn't get mad at him.

There supposed to go to lunch right after this so they can meet her parents "Why do you care ?" Justin asked. "Because Justin she a homewrecker" "Don't call her that" he said putting on his shoe. Hailey huffed and rolled her eyes.
"Justin stop and listen to me" Justin sighed and looked at Hailey and sighed "what" Hailey bit her lip "Look i know we've been friends for a long time and I've never told you this but, Justin I like you a lot and i have for a while now" Justin looked at Hailey and scratched the back on his neck looking down. Well...how do you tell someone you just don't like them back.

"And this India girl i know you guys are together or whatever but she isn't for you to be honest" "Why because she isn't you" Justin said "Look Hailey your great and all, but i don't have those type of feeling for you, I'm really into India even though this wasn't how i expected things to go. i'm really happy with her and the little baby in her, So please just stop" Hailey gasped and slapped Justin across the face.

Did she just slap me? "Fuck you and your hoe ass baby momma" "Hailey leave."Justin said opening the door for her, Hailey rolled her eyes and grabbed her things "Fine" she said walking out the door. Justin slammed it shut and rubbed his cheek. "Damn that shit hurt" Justin mumbled grabbing his keys and leaving. He got in his car and drove to the hospital.

India walked around the parking lot as she waited for Justin. she wasn't mad or anything, she was hungry. Justin came about twenty minutes later and stepped put the car.

"India i'm sorry" India looked at him "Is that what yourre going to wear to meet my parents ?" She asked, Justin looked down at himself. "What's wrong with it ?" India rollled her eyes "I know your hair isn't in the best place right now but please do not wear that hat" she said getting in the car. Justin sighed and took off the hat getting in the car.

India was typing in directions to the nearest KFC she was hungry as fuck and in desperate need of fried chicken. India sat back in her chair and rested his hand on her stomach. "There's a me in there?" "There's a us in there." India smiled. She looked over at him. "What happened to your face?" She reached up am caressed his cheek.

"This person slapped me. "Who" "Not important right now" India looked at him and rolled her eyes as they pulled into the drive through. India squealed and clapped, she was so excited to get food.

India didn't even let the person talk she just went in "I would like a bucket of original chicken, chicken strips, fries and some macaroni, and a large sprite" she said smiling. She looked at Justin "want anything love" Justin chuckled and shook his head. "alright then drive on up" India took the money out of her bag and gave it to Justin so he could give it to the person.

India smiled as Justin out the food in the cart "Thank you- Your Justin bieber" Justin looked up at the girl and smiled "yeah I am" India opened up the bucket and started eating a drumstick. "Oh my god I love you, can I get a picture" Justin looked at India as she ate her chicken quietly he smiled and kisses her cheek. "Sure why not" "Hi" the girl said making India look up and wave at her.

"Your India Love" India giggled and nodded. She didn't think anybody would recognize her. "OHMYGOSH I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE" INDIA LAUGHED "Don't die love" "Oh my god" next thing you know she was down on the floor. Justin and India looked at each other. "I- what should we do" India said. "Uh...I'm sure someone will notice."

India rolled her eyes at Justin and got out the car and walked into the fast food stop. She walked up the cashier. "Uh that girl that works the drive through passed out" She said. The cashier guy looked back to see people crowding around her.

"Wow thank you miss" India nodded and left going back into the car. "Let's go" she said, Justin nodded and drove out the drive through and onto the high way.
India smiled and at her chicken happily, she was really excited to let Justin meet her mom and Dad hopefully they don't go to hard on him.
✨✨✨

the chapter for my new book is out so please check it out please

I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS TERRIBLE UPDATE BUT HEY I'M HERE NOW SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGH AND HAVE YOU SEEN MY BABY'S NUDES.
IM NOT SURE IF IT HIM NOT BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT TELL WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT AS WELL, ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT HIS WEEWEE IS NOT TINY ITS A NORMAL ONE OKAY. (maybe like 6-7 inches but idk)