What in the world...

Working as waitress in a highly known cafe was really shocking to myself because I thought I would actually working in a boring place getting low pay, not liking my job, having no friends from my job. Instead I have a couple friends here at the Cafe named Sango, Rin, Kohaku (Sango's brother) then there's some people who I chat with here and there in the cafe but mainly just those three. As I set down a glass of fizzy soda and a crepe I asked "You know Sota that's not the right formula to that math question" I smiled looking at him, his cheeks turning a light pink "I kn-know that!" he half yelled half whispered "Aren't you supposed to be getting off of work soon?" he asked.

I felt an arm drape over my shoulders, looking to my left to see Sango with a sweet smile on her face "We are actually staying late today dear Sota" Sota raised his eyebrow in confusion "You didn't tell mom that you were, or I" I shook my head "Right and I am sorry that I didn't, I actually just found out that we have to stay in late today since the manager is having a little get together" Sota nodded "Alright! I'll tell mom" he said quickly packing up "Thank you Sota" I waved at him while he took his fizzy soda and crepe along with him. "Your brother so is full of energy especially on how old he is" Sango said removing her arm and I nodded "All well, at least he isn't very quiet or anti-social" I looked to see that Kohaku was busing the tables and Rin counting the tips we've gotten for the day "When will I meet that guy you talk about so much?" I asked Sango.

"Hm..." her cheeks turned slightly pink "I don't know, he is usually busy with his friend... well two friends..." I tilted my head slightly confused "Do you know there names except for Miroku" Sango thinks long and hard "Well he never really speaks about them, which is odd since he is always with them but I am pretty sure that one guy is named Koga...but the other name escapes me" I frowned a little being playful "No, fun and I want to meet this guy you're soooo in love with" I giggled as he face turned brighter "K-Kagome!!" "Eeek!" I ran away holding my tray close to me laughing while Sango chased me, Rin and Kohaku were laughing as well watching us be dorks and all till a certain voice told us to stop and listen, we all froze admittedly looking at Kikyo our manager and owner of the cafe.

"S-S-Sorry lady Kikyo, we didn't-" she put up here hand with a faint smile on her lips "Just make sure it doesn't happen when they're customers in the cafe" we all nodded quickly "Now let's lock up and go out" "W-Wait, we aren't going to do it here?" Sango asked, Kikyo shook her head "I found a place that's kind of like a bar but more hm..." She puts her finger to her chin "Quiet I guess you can say if they're not highly drunk" we all nodded slowly trying to get the jest "Alright lets lock up!" she said swinging her arms out and we all ran around putting things away, locking other doors, making sure things are clean, once we were all outside, Kikyo had locked the café and started walking to her also where mine was "Who am I taking?" Kikyo asked looking at all of us. Rin and Kohaku raised there hands "Wait wait, can they even go?" Sango asked, Kikyo nodded "They just cant have any alcoholic beverages" she said as she was unlocking her car door, I looked at Sango "Guess you're riding with me?" I grinned and she grinned back.

At the bar~

Sango was NOT drunk thank goodness, but she was helping Kikyo trying to keep her not to drink anymore liquor which was really funny to watch. It was funny watching Sango struggle with Kikyo really, I look over to see Kohaku and Rin having a little chat, maybe about the crush or the man who she's dating (Who I have never seen either, once). I got out of my bar stool with a glass of water setting it down by Sango who was to busy with Kikyo that she couldn't have a little chat with me "Than-" "Sango!! I want another glass please!" Kikyo whined and Sango groaned. I giggled walking out of the bar looking at the night cloudy sky "Strange...It was sunny all day, wonder what happened" soon after I said that, I heard a loud crash sounding like a metal garbage can hitting the ground.

I walked over seeing an alley but no one in it "Maybe just a cat" I laughed quietly to myself turning around about to walk back to the bar till I heard another crash and a painful groan, I turn looking back in the alley "Please don't make me regret this..." I mumbled quietly then walked into the dark alley "H-Hello..." I said looking around then noticed the color of red and I covered my mouth to hide a squeal. Bending down holding out my pinky I felt the red liquid being slightly warm, of course it had to be- "Wh-Who are you?" I heard a quiet and low growl, my eyes widen and I looked up to see bright golden eyes shine in the dark "I-I'm s-sorry...I heard a crash an-and...was that you who groaned" I glanced down seeing him holding his side blood seeping through his fingers "Yea, what of it?" I looked back up at those golden eyes "Well I was worried that someone was hurt, sorry to be worried about something" I said in a slight angry tone.

He smirked "Well, you got some spunk don't you" he chuckled deeply "Get out of here, no one is hurt, I'm just a little-" he stopped his eyes rolling up in his head and fell forward my hands, arms and my lap catching him because he was so heavy to hold up "H-Hey, wake up, you cant just slouch on me like that" I said trying to get him to wake, no luck, wait wait even better, it started to rain hard. "Shit!" I yelled a little trying to stand up with him, my car isn't to far away thank goodness. Well...instead of carrying him, just dragging him along with was more suitable, falling on my butt a few times, getting back up and finally reaching my car. I think the hardest part was getting him in my back seat! "Kagome? Who..." I heard Rin ask me, I quickly shut my car door turning to face her "It... It was um... a guy! who I am taking to the hospital, yea!" I laughed awkwardly, her face turned from being confused to complete worry "Oh! Let me help! I can-" I raised my hands shaking them quickly "No, no, please, help Sango with Kikyo" Rin took a moment to make her decision "A-Alright, please be safe" I nodded giving her a quick smile then running to the drivers side and getting in. Turning on my ignition quickly, I drove off to my place. Hopefully there are no police out...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys, hahaha I'm back with a new Inuyasha and Kagome stuff!!! yaya!!!! hehehe, did you miss me? So, in this story Kikyo will not be a total butt head in this who is falling for Inuyasha or any of that bull, instead its going to be different hehe just gonna have to wait and see on that huh? See you in the next Chap!