Lately you've been really tryin' my patience but I tolerate yo' shit because you my fiancé and I love you. I'm yo' man, I can handle this shit on my own since the muhfuckin' cops won't do shit.

This name callin' shit need ta' stop when you don't getcho way. You not a little ass girl no mo', you a grown ass woman wit' two kids and another on the way, fuckin' act like it. If you don't getcho shit together, I'm gone and there won't be no fuckin' wedding." I spat.

By now, she was in full blown tears and I didn't care. Somebody needed ta' let her ass know. She need ta' stop actin' like a lil ass girl and put her big girl draws on.

She always overreactin' when shit don't go her way and I'm ti'ed of it. I wanna walk down the isle wit' her but I won't if she keep this shit up.

I swerved into a space right in front of Miss. Sarah's buildin'. I lost my appetite ta' eat some cake so, Leah will jus' have ta' go by herself.

"Bye." She mumbled as she got out.

"Call me when you done." I said.

"I love you." She sniffed.

"Mhm. You too." I replied dryly.

I backed out of the space and drove off. I needed ta' clear my head of all this drama and there's only one place I can go.

The studio.

I've been so busy wit' Leah, the kids, and fam. I ain't been doin' me and maybe that's what I need ta' do.

I parked my car in the studio lot, oppphopped out and went inside. Luckily, nobody was in there.

I plugged my phone up to an aux cord and played an instrumental I came up with. I jogged back into the booth, puttin' headphones on.

Sometimes I get emotional
And I can't seem to find the way I'm s'posed to go
And all these so-called people that I'm s'posed to know
They be the main ones
Smile up in your face, but behind your back they hate
So I hope you know
You're like the only reason I'm emotional
My tears fall like water so that I can grow
Not like I was before
Tryna make a change, I need something more
I can't hold back these tears
Let me cry
They say a man ain't supposed to cry

So I'ma let the song cry

I felt tears fall down my face. I took the headphones off and tossed them across the room, knockin' everything over in my path. I'm ti'ed of this shit.

A'leah

"Is everything alright dear?" Miss. Sarah asked.

I slowly nodded and took a sip of the cup of water she gave me. To say I was upset was an understatement.

"Can we do cake testing some other time? I um...I'm not feeling to well." I lied.

"Sure. How does tomorrow sound?" She asked.

"Perfect." I smiled weakly.

She helped me stand to my feet and walked me out. My body was starting to ache for some reason and I was beginning to feel nauseous.