Chapter 96

Kylie's POV

"Harry pass me my bag please!" I beg of him as we exit through the airport. Dean walks a little in front of us just in case anything were to happen.

"Kylie I have it, it's fine" he chuckles turning his head to me. I roll my eyes and try to grab it but he puts it into his other hand and places his left arm around my shoulder kissing my forehead. "Relax babe" he mumbles.

I nod sighing and follow him out the door, I or should I say we both were very thankful that there wasn't any paparazzi out today.

"Are we going straight to your parents house Harry?" Dean asks him as we arrive to the rented SUV.

"Yes thank you Dean- oh let me help you!" Harry rushes helping him place the bags in the boot. Damn him for behind such a sexy gentlemen. Well I tell you he isn't like that behind doors. Wink wink.

I laugh as the guys talk as I take my seat in the back of the car taking my phone out to message Zayn.

Kylie- Hello brother!

Zayn- Hello sister!

Kylie- Hows it going in Italy?

Zayn- I love it here, Perrie loves the views and I think she is trying to talk me into moving here. Aha!

Kylie- Oh I'm glad you're enjoying it. She better not I need her!!

Zayn- Oh yeah thanks Ky.

Kylie- Soz mate xx

Zayn- Hm so how is London? Harry treating you good?

Kylie- Better than ever! Of course he is ;)

Zayn- I don't even want to know what you really mean :/

Kylie- Haha

Zayn- Well enjoy it London and Harry's dick. I'm going to my girlfriend. Bye xx

"Tell him you'll enjoy my dick alright" I jump in my seat and see a smirking Harry looking over me.

"You scared me" I gulp.

"Go on tell him" he laughs.

"No I'm good" I shrug smiling. I lock my phone and place it next to me before bringing Harry into a kiss.

"Hmm I love this" he mumbles against my lips not moving them away from my own.

"Hmm"

"Okay love birds enough so we can move" we both pull away to see Dean smiling at us.

"So how's your wife Dean?" I ask him changing the subject from Harry and myself.

"Lovely, we are expecting our 4th child now" he smiles widely. My eyes go huge and I clap my hands in excitement.

"Oh my gosh!" I squeal. "That's so exciting" I jump in my seat.

"Congratulations are in order" Harry smiles further leaning over the seat to pat Dean's shoulder.

"Thank you Harry, although Kylie I know Beth isn't here right now with me but we both wanted to ask you something" Dean says seriously.

"Yes"

"Would you like to be the godmother of our little baby girl?" He asks smiling a little. That question sends me over the edge and I jump up and down in excitement.

"Oh my god!! Yes of course I will!! I'd love to be your child's goddaughter!" I say clapping my hands. "Aw a little baby girl!" I squeal.

"You really are excited hey?" Harry asks me laughing with Dean at my sudden outburst.

"Yes!" I hit his shoulder playfully smiling at him.

"Well congratulations as well" he smiles kissing my cheek. "So how long is Beth?" Harry asks Dean.

"She is 4 months now" he nods proudly.

"What the fuck! Why wasn't I told about this?" I ask confused. "When your wife is pregnant with my goddaughter I need to know about it okay" I act serious.

"Yes Ms. Jenner" Dean nods.

"Good" I say. Harry suddenly bursts out laughing as I talk to my worker in a boss way.

*****

"Well we are here!" Harry says.

I breathe out a massive sigh and step out of the car. The house is big but not to big as it suits Anne's house perfectly to her Styled home.

"Wow"

"What?" Harry chuckles.

"This is my first time here you know?" I asks him. He looks at me shocked and turns to rest on the car.

"Wait I thought you came here when you first met Gemma" he says confused.

"Nope" I smile.

"Well now you can stay here with me. Your favourite Styles sibling" he smirks at me.

"You sure bout that?" I ask him carefully and his face drops into a frown as he looks like a little kid that's lost his mother in the store. "I'm joking, I love you Harry" I smile kissing his lips.

"And oh my god do I love you Kylie Kristen Jenner" he wraps his arms around my lower back pecking my lips once more. "Let's go" he says nodding his head to the house.

I nod and follow him only this time I take my own bags. We wave goodbye to Dean though Harry asked him to stay at the house he said he would stay near by at a hotel. Though he doesn't know I paid for him.

Harry knocks on the door a couple of times before a familiar face opens the door with a massive smile.

"Kylie my love I've missed you so much!" She yells out as she pulls me into a tight embrace.

"I've missed you too Anne" I agree with her giving her a kiss on the cheek. "it's been like what 2 or 3 months?" I ask her.

"Three months love, three" she nods at me. I nod in agreement acting in a sarcastic way as I know that she was right.

"Wait you guys still saw each other?" Harry asks us. I look at Anne who looks at me and I nod carefully as she does the same.

"Yeah whenever I was here I would come and visit bringing Anne her favourite cakes that she used to love" I smile at the memory.

"Which reminds me I'll go out later to her some" I point at her. She waves her hand around as she shakes her head.

"Already done" she laughs. I laugh with her giving her another hug.

"Always new I loved you"

"And I you love" she agrees as she moves to Harry. "My baby boy come here!" She pushes him into a hug which he holds his mother into his own hands as he doesn't want to let her go.

"I've missed you mom" he breathes out.

"I've missed you as well Harry, too much" she sniffles and I smile at the scene in front of me. I take my phone out taking a quick picture before they pull away.

"Okay come in you guys, Harry take the bags to your room and Kylie Robin is out the back so come and say hi" Anne tells us. Harry nods and grabs my bags giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll be back soon" he mumbles into my forehead. I laugh nodding as I look at Anne who stares at us with such adoration.

"He really loves you" She says as we walk through the kitchen to the outdoors where Robin is.

"I love him very much as well" I blush at her. She nods hugging me.

"I'm glad my son has found someone like you my dear. You deserve each other and suit do well together. I know you both will last a very long time" she tells me.

"He tells me the same thing" I laugh.

"I know" she tells me, I look at her confused but then she continues on.

"He tells me that all the time as well" and that's all it takes for me to blush even more.