Chapter 35

Kylie's POV
When I woke up this morning I noticed that Harry was still sleeping and that it was only 5:30.

I groan getting out of bed and taking a shower then brushing my teeth. I decide to wear black pants with my green Yeezus shirt while adding my channel ankle boots.

I then fix my makeup with foundation, mascara, eyeliner and a nude lipstick. I decide to let Harry sleep and make my way downstairs.

It's already 6:30 so I decide to start preparing breakfast for Harry's family.
I make pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages and I have a batter for fruit as well. I set them all on the table and make my way upstairs to wake Harry up.

"Babe" I shake him.

"Hmm"

"Wake up breakfast is ready" I say.

"No" he whines.

"Now" I demand.

"Fine" he grumbles.

"You think your family won't mind if I wake them"

"No they should be fine, I'm going to take a quick shower and meet you down there" he kisses my forehead.

"Okay"

I walk downstairs and walk to Gemma's room and knock on the door. I then walk in and see Gemma standing in front of the mirror.

"Hey" I whisper, "I made breakfast for everyone so when your all set you can come and grab something to eat"

"Thanks" she hugs me, "for everything" she smiles.

"It's not a problem I told you that" I chuckle," I'm going to wake your parents up" I walk out.

I knock on their door and hear a "come in" so I do. "Hello, I made some breakfast for everyone so you can get settled and you can grab something to eat" I smile.

"Thank you dear that wasn't needed I wouldn't have mind to do that" Anne says.

"Don't be silly" I shake my hand.

"Well thank you, I don't think any girl with Harry would ever do this for us. I honestly think your the one Kylie, you and my son are perfect together" she hugs me.

"Well thank you and I love your son very much so I won't be letting him go" I chuckle.

"Please don't we would all miss you and that sounds selfish but oh well your like the second daughter I never had" she laughs.

"Anne relax love we won't lose her or we will deal with Harry" Robin walks out of the bathroom, "morning Kylie" he waves.

"Hello"

"Okay we are ready for breakfast now everyone set" Harry walks in with Gemma.

"Yes" I say.

"Let's go" he grabs my hand and links our fingers.
------

"Thank you Kylie so much that was the most amazing breakfast I've had in a long time" Anne smiles.

"Well thank you and I'm glad" I laugh.

"We should head to school" Harry says.

I nod, "sure let me quickly clean up" I say.

"Hunny don't think about that we have it you've done more than enough" Anne says.

"Are you sure I have no problem" she shakes her head. "Okay well um my chief Vinny should be here shortly and he can tell you where everything goes" I stand up. " Gemma call me if you need anything" I say.