Chapter 70

Kylie's POV

As we made our way back to the table all the stare at us in shock, their eyes travel to their hands and they all stand up fist pumping the air dreaming different things like.....

"YEAH"

"FINALLY"

"AYE STYLES IS BACK IN"

"I BLOODY KNEW IT YOU DICKS"

Harry and I look at each other confused and I decide I should start off, "HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP" I say and they all do even Ed. Wait he was here?

"Hey Ed" I smile and hug him. He laughs loudly at my soft voice.

"Hello love" he says and takes a seat and sips his drink.

"Are you together now" Louis asks.

"No"

"Not yet" Harry and I say at the same time.

"Ohhhhhh ha she didn't say yes. Man your fucked" Niall slurs.

"Explain to them please" Harry begs me leaning his forehead on my shoulder.

"Okay well I'm giving Harry a chance to explain himself but I need time to think about it before I want to remember that night. So until then we agreed we could try being friends" I say and look at Harry who is smiling at me. He squeezes my hand softy and runs his thumb over it.

"Until you end up in bed" Louis winks.

"Not happening" I say.

"Oh come on Harry hasn't got anything and he doesn't want to. Last time he had sex was with you" Louis points at me. What?

I look over at Harry," is that true" I ask him. He looks at me and sighs nodding his head.

"I didn't want anyone else if it wasn't you" he whispers. "So no laugh all you want, I haven't had sex since you. I never left my room unless I had to eat food or we had work. I'd always stay in my room and sit with Lux until I fall asleep" he says.

"Your god daughter" I smile at him.

He smiles back at me and nods," how'd you know" he asks.

"You seem to forget I still spoke with Zayn" I point at him. Zayn laughs until Harry stares at him and he puts his head down. Ha pussy.

"By the way I'm not okay with that" Harry says.

"I know" I say," and by the way I wouldn't laugh either I haven't been with anyone else since you. I kinda lost faith to do anything or anyone. Why don't you think people were like where's Kylie and me returning tonight" I tell him.

"I guess we were both miserable" he says.

"Yeah" I laugh lightly.

We then sit down the edge of the booth and Harry places me on his lap. He holds my hip with his right hand as his left holds a class Liam had given him.

I look over at the crowd and I see Michael and Ashton. They see me and wave and I use my hands to gesture for them to come to the table.

"Hey guys" I say to them and give them a big hug.

"Where were you Ky, we were looking everywhere for you. We got to annoyed and bored. Kendall and Calum are dancing and Luke is sucking faces of with the Kalcy" Michael whines.

"Kelly mate" Ashton laughs.

"Opps" Michael shrugs with no are in the world.

"Anyways I was with Harry" I say and turn to Harry who is looking over at us. " Michael and Ashton this is Harry, Liam, you know Zayn,Niall,Louis and Ed Sheeran" I point to all of them. "All you lads meet Michael and Ashton from 5Seconds Of Summer" I say to them.