Chapter 74

Kylie's POV

So far dinner has been going great, I'm sitting between Harry and Pia. The girls and I make small chat about our up coming events for the next couple of months as the guys start talking about how excited they are for their tour.

I wonder what will happen when Harry has to leave, will things be the same or will they be different? I know I will definitely miss him a lot.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when I mean a warm large hand on my left thigh. I stop eating and chew quickly before looking at Harry. He can feel my gaze on him but manages continuing a conversation with Niall and Liam.

I see him smirk as he turns his eyes looking at me, he sends me a wink and squeezes my thigh. I ignore his hand as I continue to eat.

For the rest of the night his hand doesn't move nor does it tease me which I'm thankful for in a way.

"Okay well my shout and I'm leaving cause I'm tired" Stas says as we all thank her. I look over at her to see her smiling at me. I remove Harry's hand and he reacts by staring at me, I stand up and walk over to Stas giving her a hug.

She hugs everyone else before leaving. We all finish off and decide we should head home. I hug everyone and stop at Zayn," hey you okay" I ask him.

"Yeah I'm fine" he smiles, something seems off. He looks away from me quickly and looks anywhere else but me.

"Tell me" I demand quietly.

"Are we okay now" he blurts out and I figure out what he was on about. I nod and smile at him as he releases a sigh. He wraps his arms around my back before giving me a hug and spinning us around. I giggle at him and beg for him to put me down but he only spins faster.

"Malik easy on the girl" a voice stops Zayn, he turns his body and we see Harry smirking at us.

"Okay I get the feeling this whole friends thing is bullshit" Zayn says and places me on the ground. Harry immediately walks over to me at a fast pace and wraps his arms around my waist as my back leans into his chest.

" it's complicated" I say.

"More like getting it on in the car, that traffic sure was interesting" Harry admits and I turn to him and hit his chest. He chuckles and I glare at him before Turing around to see Zayn's eyes wide at us.

"Don't ever tell me that again" he makes a face in disgust. "Seriously I didn't want to hear you bragging about getting some with my little sister" he warns Harry.

"Sorry mate" Harry says and Zayn nods his head. He tells us he has to leave and walks out of the restaurant. I turn to Harry and glare at him.

"What the fuck Harry" I spit.

"Babe relax"

"No don't tell me to relax, that was so rude and private for you to say and on top of that, that guy is like a bother to me. He absolutely hates when another guy speaks about me let alone shit like that. I can't believe you told him our private life" I say harshly.

"Okay I'm so sorry i didn't realise he would be so bothered okay. I'll apologise to him later but right now you're more important. I'm so sorry baby please forgive me" he begs leaning his forehead onto mine.

I sigh and push him back a little, he looks down at me with the most safest face I've seen yet.

"I'll get Selena to take me home" I tell him quietly before walking away.

I walk up to to Selena who chats with Louis and Pia. They look at me and see my facial expression. They know what's wrong.

"Hey can you please take me home" I ask her. She nods telling me we can leave now. I thank her and we walk to her car. Luckily the paparazzi don't stay in our faces like when I had arrived.

I get inside the car looking out the window to see Louis scolding at Harry. He nods his head and walks to his car with his head hung low.

"Everything will be alright babe" Selena tells me as she starts the car up. I look over to her and nod.

"I hope so" was the last thing I said the whole way back to my house. Will things be okay though?

--------

Friday - that week.

" okay mum we are leaving" I walk into my mums room giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay be carful baby" she tells me. I nod and walk downstairs to where Joyce, Scott and Kendall are.

Kendall decided to come with me to the plane before she takes off to meet Calum since they decided to stay in Australia to have some 'alone time'.

I haven't spoken to Harry since the other night when he made things awkward with Zayn and myself. Harry messages me everyday to say good morning, hope you had a nice lunch, have a good day and messages me to say goodnight.

Of course I feel bad not responding to any of them but I'm so upset with him that just because something happened between us two he feels the need to brag about it and share it to the world.

It doesn't work that way at all.

"Okay let's go guys or else we will be late" Liz says walking through the door. I nod and follow her outside to see Dean holding the door to the SUV open for us all.

"Morning Kylie" he tells me.

"Hello Dean" I smile.

Once we are all situated in the car Dean drives off and we head for the airport. I go into my Twitter and decide I should tweet about my appearance tonight.

@kyliejenner: Catch me tonight on @ellen at 7:00 to catch up on what you have missed. Will see some of you there. Love you guys xx

I pores tweet and within seconds my phone goes crazy with responses. I see Lottie aka Louis little sister who is the same age as me. She had favourited my tweet and next thing I know she writes one to me.

@lottietomlinson: Unfortunately can't see my girl @kyliejenner on Ellen as I live in the U.K. Kill it babe you'll do great! Xx

I respond.

@kyliejenner: Will see you soon @lottietomlinson I miss you so much babe! I'll be in the U.K sooner than you think ;) Xx

Over the months Gemma introduced me to Louis sister and we became good friends instantly. She was so sweet and down to earth. She was hilarious and we always have a good time together.

"We have arrived" Dean tells us. Liz thanks him and he exits the car making his way to the boot as he grabs our bags for us placing them inside the plane.

"Hey Scott can you take a picture of us girls" I ask him. He nods and tells me a sure babe and takes my phone.

"Oh no I don't want to be in this" Liz laughs walking away. He groan at her out take that photo anyways.

He hands me the phone and I go to instagram.

@kyliejenner: W/ these sick bi*ches! Love you @kendalljenner & @joyce❤️

(Photo on the side)

I lock my phone and step inside the plane greeting the pilot. Thankfully my mum managed to get the private jet out for me as a normal plane would be to crowed.

We wait another half hour before the plane starts to move. I sign and look out the window think about Harry and the mess he put me in with Zayn.

-------------

Next chapter will be.... Interesting ;)

Keep voting!