Chapter 78

Kylie's POV

Today Niall had left to go and visit his family for a couple of days before we all head to New York to hang out.

Right now Eleanor, Sophia, Perrie and I are heading to Lottie's house so we can hang out all day and head to dinner later tonight.

Eleanor who sits in the passengers side directs me to the house, I nod and follow her orders and after twenty minutes we arrive.

As we all step out of the car we make our way to the front door. When it opens Lottie stands in the doorway with a massive smile on her face.

"Lottie!" I scream giving her a big hug. Jesus have a missed this girl, she is literally like one of my best friends.

Along with the other girls of course.

"Kylie love!" She laughs hugging me tighter. I laugh at her and how tight she  holds me. I pull away so the girls can give her a hug as well.

Eleanor and Lottie jump up and down as they hug, these two are in love. I'm sure Louis has to lock Lottie up because she doesn't leave Eleanor's side.

"So how is everyone" Lottie asks as we all take a seat on her oversized couch. Which by the way I absolutely love and made her mom bye because it's so comfortable.

"Good" we all say in sync.

We all start talking about how Lottie's life has changed now that her older brother is in a boy band.

We also talk about how our lives out when I get a text message. I excuse myself from the room and walk into the kitchen. As I take my phone out of my back pocket I look and see Zayn's name.
-
Zayn- We need to talk on Saturday.

Thanks so much for the hi Zayn.

Kylie- Okay.
-

That was it he didn't respond after, I sigh loudly as to why he was being so called towards me.

I walk back into the room and see the girls laughing at the TV. The boys were on doing an interview.

"Wasn't this the interview they had a couple of days ago" I ask Lottie taking a seat next to her. She nods her head smiling at me.

"Yes"

"Let's take a photo I need some with you" I laugh, she squeals and agrees. "You remind me of when I first met Gemma" I say and we all laugh, well except Gemma of course.

"Hey!" She pouts.

"Love you Styles" I wink at her.

"My brother isn't here" she smirks. My eyes go wide and I try to hold in the laugh but the other girls sure didn't.

We all burst into a fit of laughter and clutch our stomachs since they began to hurt.

When we calm ourselves down I take a photo with Lottie and go to my Instagram....

@kyliejenner: I love dis biatch @lottietomlinson 😘💁

(Photo on the side)

I post the photo and my likes and comments start to show on my phone. I place it onto my lap as we continue to watch the guys.

Until something or should I say someone catches my eye.

-
"So Harry Kylie had done a recent interview on the Ellen show this week. Did you know about this?" She asks him.

He nods smiling at her, " I did, the lads and I watched her. She did an amazing job" he says as he rests both his hands on his lap linking them together.

"Okay great, so I was wondering when she started to speak about you. How did you feel?" She continues.

" Well I know Kylie and I know how well she does her job. She has always supported me and the same with me. As far as her speaking about me, I won't lie to you I was a little nervous to what she would say. But yeah" he chuckles nervously.

"Very haha, so in the interview she made a comment on it not being the first time to kiss you. How did you react to that" he eggs him on, smirking a little bit.

"Ah well" he laughs putting his lower lip in between his thumb and index finger.

"Oh Harry was loving it" Louis smirks," no joke as soon as she said that he just leaned back on the couch with his arm leaning on the back. He was smiling at all of us and we just laughed at him" Louis laughs.

"Is that true Harry" she asks me.

"It- uh- yeah well y-yes" he stutters blushing a little bit. He looks down at his feet.

"Just one more question I have to ask, do you still love Kylie" she asks him.

My eyes go wide at her question and all the girls look at me. I look at them and back at the screen waiting for Harry's answer.

He looks back up at the lady and smiles at the ground once again. He nods, he fucken nods, "Of course I do,I never stopped" he tells her.

All the boys "aww" him and you can hear a few cheers and whistles behind the camera.

Sophia turns the TV off and all the girls stare back at me," What are you going to do" Perrie asks.

I think for a moment before I come up with my decision, I look at all the girls a couple of times before landing my eyes on Gemma's.

"I'm going to Harry"

They all stand up and cheer for me clapping their hands and hugging each other. Gemma smiles and gives me a hug and a 'go and get my little brother'.

I laugh and push her away, "you girls are coming with me, so pack for L.A" I warn them smirking. They nod, I make the plans and we all leave to our hotel or in Lottie's case, her bedroom.

------------

Heheheheh she will get back with Harry.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

By the way, it will be in Harry's POV.

Get ready!

Love you guys,

Xxx