Chapter 21

Kylie's POV
This morning waking up was terrible, as I went to hop out of bed I get a arm around me. Oh no who hell is this, I look down at the arm and I see familiar tattoos and I already know it's Harry. When I try to move out of his grip he holds me tighter and pulls we closer.

"Harry wake up" I whisper.

"Nooooo" he whines pulling me even closer.

"Seriously get up" I demand.

"Fine, you know your rude in the mornings but hot as hell with my shirt" he says looking at me up and down, looking at him confused I see I'm only in my underwear and bra and his top. What the hell!

"Harry" I start off quietly.
"WHAT YHE FUCK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT" I scream at him.

"You don't remember" he asks.

"Uh no" I say, God I hope we didn't have sex.

"Well we kinda kissed and that lead to our clothes taken off and that lead to grinding and you wanted more.. So" he says and I stop him.

"OMG YOU HAD SEX WITH ME WHEN I WAS DRUNK" I yell at him.

"NO" he shouts.

"What" I ask.

"No we didn't, you went to take my boxers off but I didn't let you and after that we fall asleep. I promise you I didn't sleep with you, I would never take advantage of you" he says walking closer to me and wraps his arms around my neck and brings me into a hug. Memories flood back to me with Harry telling me that he didn't want to do it when I was drunk. OMG I can't even believe I even did that.

I put my arms around his waist and lean my head in his chest inhaling his sent. God, that sounded weird.

"Thank you" I whisper to him looking up into his emerald eyes.

"Your welcome" he pecks my lips.

"Okay if you like you can use the quest rooms shower while I use mine and I can make some breakfast for us" I tell him.

"Sure, I'd love that thank you babe" he pecks my lips and leaves my room.
--------
After my shower I dress into my white jumper with leggings and my timberlands. I do my makeup and decide to keep my long black hair wavy.

When I walk to the kitchen I notice Harry still isn't here yet so I start to prepare breakfast. I then decide on making eggs, bacon and pancakes. As I finish with the eggs and bacon I feel hands wrap around my waist and I turn to see Harry smiling down at me.

"Hey gorgeous, the good smells amazing" he pecks my cheeks.

"Thanks, the eggs and bacon are now done if you want some" I tell him and receive a nod.

"Okay here" I hand him his plate with the good.

"This tastes amazing" he smiles at me.

"Thanks, there is pancakes as well I can make if you want some" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"No, this is enough come and eat with me" he says.

I then grab my plate with my food and take a seat next to him and pour us some orange juice.

"Here" I hand the class to him.

"Thanks love" he says and takes a sip of his drink.
-----
After we finish eating Harry decides to help clean up the dishes so while I was he drys them and we put them away.

"Okay, what would you like to do today" he says while he sits on the floor while I am checking my Facebook.

I decide to be nice and lock my phone and talk to him.