Chapter 95

Harry's POV

As the days went by I couldn't help but whine in annoyance at how fast it's happened. Kylie and I remained in New York for another three days go give us some time alone. We decided to visit my mother and step dad while we go to the U.K. In my defence I wasn't to excited as I just wanted time with myself and Kylie but you can't just say no to her when she has those gorgeous brown eyes.

As we wait in the waiting area to board our flight as Dean sits by us a couple seats down, Kylie remains in the seat next to me while she is on my phone. Doing what she does best, selfies.

I've never seemed to care when she is on my phone even if it was to check my messages. Which she has not ever done, though I have nothing to hide anyways. I don't even message girls unless it's the guys girls about meeting up as a groups, my mother, sister and Kylie.

I watch her in adoration as I try to manage how God gave me such an amazing gift he ever could.

She laughs at the funny photos she takes and through the screens reflection I can't help but notice how Kylie smiles when she laughs. It's the most amazing thing to ever see.

"Harry take a photo with me!" Kylie pleads. I shake my head smiling at her as she chuckles at my reaction.

"I love you" I blurt out. No matter how many times I say it I want it to be the first thing she thinks of when she wakes up and the last thing she thinks when she goes to bed.

"I love you as well, now take a photo with me cause I have too many on my own" she laughs. I roll my eyes at her cuteness and lean in for the photo.

I open my mouth with my eyes wide open as I try to keep that weird Harry Styles amazing selfie signature as Kylie smiles with a little smirk that I can't help but it turns me on.

"I'm posting that one babe!" I say and snatch the phone off of her and click my Twitter app.

@Harry_Styles: Getting ready to leave New York with @KylieJenner. Can't wait to land back home! All the love. H

Kylie's phone goes off as she receives the notification, she smiles and retweets it placing her phone away. We soon hear the lady through the speaker to tell us people are ready to board the flight. Dean and I take Kylie's bags which results into her whinging.

"Guys I can do that!"

"No can do baby" I smirk.

"Hey Harry" she smiles sincerely towards me waving a little. I hm smiling at her and soon her mood changes. "Fuck yourself" she flips me the bird.

I clutch my chest with my free hand as I make a pained face. "How dare you!" I exclaim.

"Yeah" she sighs. "Well keep moving peasant" she laughs tapping my lower back and I soon follow her while keeping my eyes on her ass. How could you not when it's right there staring at you. Harry look at me! I dare you!

I walk closer to her enough to pinch her bum cheekily. When she turns to me I look away and act natural though all I see is a coffee cart. Well that's definitely something I'd rather look at then Kylie's ass. Ha, said no one ever!

"Harry don't" she warns.

"It was right there Kylie! I couldn't help it okay!" I whine in a joking tone.

"Well you have to on the flight"

"You know we could always join the mile high club" I whisper seductively I her ear. She groans pushing me away a little. I smirk at her shyness around me, I place my hands on her hips and spin her around.

"You know that's probably the only place we haven't had sex at" I say.

"Harry!" She playfully hits my chest. "We won't have sex on the way to visit your mother" she says.

"Well I know we won't be having sex there now" I scoff.

"Fine" she groans. "Only cause I won't have sex in your family's house" she points a finger at me. "Or anything else" I nod in understanding knowing that I would soon change that when we arrive.

"Got it" I smirk as I take her hand walking to our plane. This is going to be a good flight.

"Hey Harry" Kylie says. I turn around at her and she looks confused. "Did I leave anything behind" she asks me.

I think for a moment and shake my head at her," No you didn't. Why?" I ask.

"I don't know, I just felt like I did I guess. Must be thinking stupid again" she shrugs.

I nod laughing a little and when we are on the plane we soon take off after a little while. Oh this will be an amazing and unforgettable flight my dearest Kylie.