Chapter 61

Kylie's POV

We have been here for about three hours and I'm already tired as fuck.

"Hey Ky can I get a photo" Zayn asks.

"Sure" I nod.

He reaches over the table to give Stas his phone as she takes a photo of us.

He then tells me he is going to post it onto Twitter and Instagram to which I nod at also not having a car right now to look at it due to all the alcohol in my system.

"Zayn can we go back now I'm tired as fuck and I will fall asleep soon. Seriously" I groan.

"Yeah sure I'm pretty fucked up as well" he laughs.

"Stas let's go" I tell her walking over to her side of the table to pick her up.

"Okay" she slurs.

"Oh fuck I hate drunk Stas she is a piece of work" Zayn laughs.

"I know right" I agree.

"Fuck you both I'm right here" she spits.

"We love you" I say.

"Oh Kylie you are so cute" she pinched my cheeks.

"Fuck off and walk" I laugh and hit her butt playfully.

"Hey Zayn" she pats his head.

"Hey hun" he laughs. "You're drunk let's go okay" he tells her.

"Okay sure why not" she shrugs as we both continue to laugh at her.

We both hold onto her as we make our way to the car which we had to leave from the back door from Dean messaging me telling me it's too crazy out there.

We finally manage to get Stas inside the car as she fell over five times as we left the club.

"Well tonight was fun" Zayn sighs closing the door.

"Yeah it was good to catch up hey" I laugh at him.

"Definitely but now I miss my girl"he says.

"You really love her hey" I ask.

"Yes I was thinking of proposing in a couple of months. I think we will be ready for that step by then" he tells me.

"That's so exciting Zayn and I better fucken be the first to know" I glare at him.

"Dah of course you little shit" he says, I roll my eyes.

"Good"

And we sit in silence after that as we make our way back to the hotel.

------

When we hop out of the elevator Zayn helps me carry Stas to her bed before he leaves to his room which he booked while we were downstairs. I felt bad that we needed to have Dean holding a half passed out girl in the lobby.

"Good night Kylie" Stas smiles as he eyes close.

"Night babe" I say and shut the light off.

Harry's POV

"Harry mate you up" I hear Niall whisper and by a bit of a squeak I know he opened the door.

"Yeah" I sigh sitting up to face him. He holds a plate with pancakes with syrup also some bananas and strawberries.

"I brought you breakfast" he tells me.

"Thanks" I take the plate and put it onto the bedside table to my left.

"How are you feeling" he takes a seat on my bed.

"Shit" is all I say.

"You still miss her" he asks sighing.

"Everyday, I love this girl and to know that she isn't mine anymore or that I'm holding her in my arms let alone knowing what she is doing during the day kills me to shreds" I whisper playing with the rings on my hands.

"Well I'm sure our mate Zayn knows" he tells me.

I look up at him quickly sending the blood to my head making me dizzy,"what do you mean" I ask.

"Well he's in London with Kylie and Stas and they were at some new clubs opening night. Pictures were all over the Internet and the fans and hers are going crazy with comments" he tells me.

My blood boils. Why is he with her?

"Show me" I demand.

Niall takes his phone out and goes to Twitter account a fan has of us and Kylie and Zayn are all over it. I then go to his account to see he posts a picture with Kylie says quote 'a month was too long @kyliejenner'

A month!

He saw her a month ago!

"He saw he a month ago" I look at Niall who shrugs. "So he had been seeing and speaking with her behind my back claiming he hasn't" I raise my voice. "He is with my girl and isn't telling me what she is doing. The girl I love and he has been lying to my face while I've been walking around hotel to hotel staying in my room crying myself to sleep. What the fuck!" I yell.

"What's going on" Liam and Louis run into the room in nothing but their boxers and a t-shirt.

" Zayn has been talking and seeing Kylie behind my back this whole time" I spit. "Did any of you know" I ask.

"No" they all say and for some strange reason I believe them.

"This is to much for me right now" I run my fingers through my hair.

"How about we leave and take s day out while its our last in New York before we head to San Francisco" Niall says.

"Yes I think that's a good idea. Just a lads day to relax" Liam adds.

"For sure, come on lad" Louis pleds.

"Okay let's do it" I nod as they cheer.

They soon leave the room as I make my way to the bathroom to have a shower because I smell like something that's been in a bin for a week.

Not a good smell I'll tell you that.

I can't believe him!

Why would he do this?

I want her and only her.

I need her.

I want her trust back even if that's the last thing I do.

Baby that's a promise that I'll keep, always.

-------------------------
So how was this chapter?

Next chapter someone will come back into.

Try and guess who?