Chapter 72

Kylie's POV

Harry holds the door open for me and I walk in and hear the sounds of the bells on the door. I turn to Harry and he smiles at me and nods for me to walk.

I turn back around and see Stas sitting in one of the chairs inside the waiting room as she looks on her phone.

I walk up over to her and she notices my presence, she smiles and stands up walking over to me. We meet half way and I give her a big hug, we haven't seen each other in almost two weeks. That was a lot for us.

We pull away and she turns her head to see Harry standing next to me. "So is true" she says as we both nod.

"We are trying to do this whole friends thing" I inform her, she doesn't get what I mean as she raises her eyebrows and gives me a look to say 'yeah so continue'.

I huff and get into the story of me and Harry from last night and what's going to be happening. She questions me a couple times not understanding what I mean. She nods her head every now and then, as well as agrees to what I say.

"Well that's a lot and a head full but I trust your decisions Kylie so I'll be there to help you along the way" she says. I thank her, she turns her head and looks at Harry. She doesn't say anything for a while. He looks at me to say 'what the hell' and her next move makes our eyes go wide.

"Ah what the hell" she says and brings Harry into a bone crushing hug. He carefully wraps his arms around her and looks surprised.

He mouths 'get her the fuck off of me'. I chuckle lightly at this moment and take a quick photo of it. He pulls away from her and nods his head.

"Uh yeah, nice to see you too. Just next time don't do that ever again" he says, we all look at each other and start laughing.

"Well well well, look who we have here. A Jenner and Styles" we turn to see the tattoo guy named Bill.

"Hey mate" Harry shakes his hand.

"Hey, hello Kylie and Stas" he says and gives us a hug. "Long time no see" he says.

"Yeah" we laugh at him.

"So Kylie you are getting a tattoo today" he asks me, I nod at him saying a yes. "And Stas you will be getting one too. Am I right" he asks her.

"Of course" she nods.

"Okay well let's start, who will go first" he asks us.

Stas quickly turns her head to me," Kylie" she nods over to Bill.

Harry and I laugh at her, what a pussy she can be." Yeah I'll go first" I tell him.
He nods and tells us to follow him to the back room.

"Can you come with" I turn to Harry.

He looks at me shocked,"You really want me to" he asks nervously as his eyes hold so much hope inside them.

"Yes" I say quietly.

He nods and takes my left hand in his as he walks us to the back room where Bill is setting up. He looks up at us and tells me to take a seat on the chair.

"Okay so what do you want to get done Kylie" he asks me as he places his hands on his lap.

I want a little red love heart on the back of my upper right arm. So like here" I say and point to where I want it.

"Okay do you want me to fill it in" he asks as he grabs the ink and gets the needle/ killing machine as I'd like to call it.

"Um no, if you could thicken the outsides it would be great but nah. Don't fill it in" I tell him. He nods and tells me to sit up and turn my back to him.