Chapter 16

Kylie's POV

"Kylie wake up" someone whispers in my ear pushing my shoulders.

"Mhhh nooo, go awayyy" I tell them not caring to wake up one but today.

"Hun we will be late, let's go. The girls will meet us at school and guess who finally moved to our school" I hear Stas say with a bit of excitement in her voice.

I life my head up and raise a brow at her. "Who" I ask.

"Eleanor, Sophia and Perrie" she smiles at me and I jump of my bed.

"WHAT"i scream at her with the biggest smile ever. Those girls were like my best friends. When I started to model Sophia, Eleanor and I would have jobs together and it was a blast. Perrie and I would always sing together and she kinda made me love it as well as Selena and Pia. They had moved back to London last year and promised to finish their last year with us girls.

"Yeah, they will meet us there so come on" she pushes me out of bed.

"Okay" I yell hoping into the shower and then I brush my teeth straight after.

I put on my white top tucked in my blue jean shorts with my high black leather lace up boots with a white/cream long jacket over it. I also take my black bag that I adore and walking downstairs with Stas to eat breakfast. (picture on the side)
-----
After we finish eating we drive to school. Our whole car ride was filled with memories with the girls when we would hang out during the nights at my place.

Once we get to school in my RandRover I spot the girls all hanging out with the guys and I roll my eyes when I see Harry.

"I will choke him out if you like" I turn to see Stas smirking at me and turn to Harry.

"Babe, I'd be glad to do it myself" I say looking at him through the window. Thank god all my cars are tinted so you can't see inside.

"Okay, let's go" Stas giggles.

"Please" I say.

As we get out of the car Kendall points in my way and tells the girls in here and they run to me and embrace me in a big hug.

"Omg your fucken hotter than last year" Sophia laughs, speaking very loudly the guys heard and laugh.

"WELL SHE IS ONE SEXY LASS" Zayn yells back our way and winks at me.

They turn back to me and smile. "What's going on with you two" Eleanor points to Zayn and me. I look at him to see he is smirking at me, shit he say El point.

"He's my best friend and we have kissed a couple of times but we both know we want to stay friends. I guess we use it to our advantage" I shrug.

"You go girl" Perrie winks at me.

"Thanks" I laugh.

The guys then make their way over to us, Zayn immediately wraps his arms around my waist and turns me to him face and pecks me on the lips and I smile in the kiss.

"Hey gorgeous" he says.

"Hey" I laugh at him.

"Hey hot stuff" Niall winks at me.

"MY TURN BITCHS, MOVE OUT THE WAY" Louis yells at the guys and pushes past them and hugs me. "Hello he says.

"Hey hun" I laugh at him.

"Hey love" Liam hugs me.

"Hey bub" I smile at him.

"Harry your not gonna say hi" Niall asks him smirking. Harry just snorts.