Chapter 92

Both Harry and Kylie's outfits are on the side. Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it. Also I'd love if all of you would check my other books out. I'd love to hear your feedback.

*****

Kylie's POV

As I walk into my bathroom I plug in my straightener as I start doing my make up. I decide that tonight I will change my look up a bit and put in my clip bangs hat I wore last year at the AMA's when I went with Harry.

I place them on the counter as I do my makeup giving me a sexy face look to go with my hair and of course my dress. When I'm done with my makeup I do my hair having it curl a little down the bottom before clipping my bangs in.

Once I'm done I unplug the straightener and put it away before carefully slipping my dress on and zipping it up the back. Thank god I could reach it, I then place my dream heals on to bring some colour to my outfit and buckle them up.

Once I'm done I give myself some touch ups before walking into the bedroom and grabbing my phone. I decide not to take a bag as the 5sos boys insisted hey would pay after we all told them we wouldn't let them. But they won and we all had to put up with it and get free dinner.

"Kylie babe are you ready!?" Harry calls out for me. "The car is waiting and everyone is heading out of there hotel rooms!" He calls again as I fix my dress. "What's taking y- HOLY FUCKEN HELL!" He says very loudly when he walks into the room and his eyes are wide as his state is on my outfit.

"How do I look?" I ask him as I turn around for me. "Decided to add the bangs" I chuckle and when I turn around he isn't by the door. He is in front of me and he crashes our lips together. I respond within seconds and cup both his cheeks as his are wrapped around my lower back holding me closely to him.

"You look fucken incredible" he breathes out into the kiss. I blush and thank him before he kisses me one more time. "Yeah I definitely want to take you out of this knowing that you don't even have a bra on" he smirks at me.

"Who ever said I didn't have underwear on either" I whipper in his ear and he chokes on air and I leave him in the room by himself. As I make my way to the front door I smirk when he calls out for me.

"Kylie you can't just do that!" He yells and I hear his boots moving very quickly signalling that he is running towards me. I laugh and walk out the door to see Stas, Pia, Sophia, Lottie and Perrie there.

"Hey guys" I walk over to them. Soon I hear Harry close the door and I turn to him with a smirk on my face but he only had s clenched jaw and lustful eyes on me.

"Let's go now everyone is downstairs waiting for us" Zayn walks out of his room with Liam and Louis. We all nod and walk to the elevator, as the doors shut Zayn and Harry start talking as Liam and Sophia share a few kisses secretly.

When the door opens with a ding I walk over to the guy group giving everyone a hug and hello.

"Well doesn't my sister look very hot" Kendall smirks me when I go to give her a hug.

"Sure do, you look very good as well" I laugh at her as she thanks me. Calum stands there smiling at Kendall as If she was the best thing walking the planet. But to him, she is, and I absolutely love him for loving my sister.

"Well I agree and I think we should start to leave to beat the pap- nevermind they are already there" Eleanor points to the doors where they are all there snapping pictures and flashes soon go off blinding us all.

"Let's just go babe"Louis grabs her. Soon enough I feel a hand on my back and I relax into the touch of Harry.

"Kylie we have a problem" Dean walks up to me with Paul who is the manager and security of One Direction.

"Yes"

"There is so many paparazzi outside and fans are starting to double up by the second. Paul and myself won't be able to take all of you out there. It won't be safe" he tells me and I hear Niall and Pia groan.

"We were thinking that Dean and I will take you girls to one SUV and then we will help the two bands in two others" Paul tells me.

I nod in agreement" Yes I think th-" I get cut of by a strong raspy British accent.

"Absolutely not" Harry says," I want Kylie safe and she is only safe with me. I'll go with her" Harry says holding me tightly.

"Whipped" Louis and Ashton fake cough. Harry and I both glare at them as they make jokes at the wrong time.

"Harry mate this is the into way. Sure we can spilt you up. But when the fans see you all with your girlfriends it will make them react more. It won't end up well" Paul tells him.

"Harry I think we should do it" Michael helps Paul and Dean out. I look over to him and mouth a 'thank you' and he nods my way with a smile.

"Keep her safe" Luke says to the guards. "All of them" he looks at us girls but stops Pia. Hold on am I missing something. I also notice Ashton staring at Stas.

"Agreed, make sure all of them are completely fine" he says keeping his eyes on Stas. Lottie and myself look at each other as we figure something is up before looking back at Ashton and Luke.

"Please mates let them be safe" Liam warns them. They nod and start to make us form a little group so that they don't lose us.

As we walk I feel someone grab my arm, I turn and see Harry looking down at me with a worried tone. "If anything happens out there I'll come running straight for you. Okay" he tells me.
I nod and smile at him giving him a hug. "Come here" he cups both my cheeks and places a sweet kiss to my lips that leaves me wanting more.

"Guys we should get going now" Dean's voice breaks our kiss apart. I look at Dean and nod before looking back at Harry.

"See you soon sexy" I try to joke to ease the worried tension in his eyes. Only this time he doesn't react. He pulls me in for another kiss and whispers against them. "I love you".

"I love you" I peck his lips once more before pulling away and walking with the girls as Paul and Dean hold tightly on us.

As we get closer to the doors my heart starts beating loudly and I think Lottie heard me because she turns to me with a worries expression.

"We'll be fine love" she whispers to me. I nod at her thanking her and just like that we our out the doors into the world of screaming fans and paparazzi flashing there cameras at us.