Chapter Thirteen.

I am wide awake. And I'm standing tall. Up against the world. Up against the wall.

"Let's do this!" Korra grinned. You laughed when Meelo farted in, you were a member of the new team Avatar and couldn't wait to save the city. Your first mission. As you called them was a chase. Mako and Asami sat in front, Bolin and Korra in the back and you on Naga. Ready for a fight a cause a reason for a good deed.
Between the love and hate, they can hardly wait. To watch the hero fall.
That's the way it was. It was instinct for the avatar to help people out. But when Tarlok arrived he was pissed off. He even reached out to hit Korra. That was when you growled at him. He seemed eager for us to fail enough so that our future mission was a setup.
You can give me Hell. You can give me Death. Break before I bend I will have revenge.
People were rounded up, being scared and hurt. They were like caged animals. When Korra set them down you got all up in Tarlok's grill.
"These people aren't doing anything! You are doing exactly what we shouldn't be doing. You are dividing benders and non benders even further. You need to back. Off." You snapped at the councilman. He looked a little shocked until he leapt away with a yelp of pain. Fake pain to get you in trouble.
"That counts as assault child. Take her away!" He shouted a smug look on his face.
Fire through my veins, I will fan the flames. Until my dying breath.
I will never go down any other way.
The police car was empty, silent except for your raging ragged breaths, platinum walls shrinking in on you. When the door opened again. You face Tarlok breathing in harshly.
"You are going to come willingly or I will drive this car into Yue bay." Tarlok grinned. You felt fire in your stomach and let it out a laugh burst of blue flames bursting from your lips. You stared into the older man's eyes.
"Let's go." And with that you seared pieces of his hair and then the fire in your stomach was gone.
Gasoline pumping through multiple veins. Dancing on top of the flames. I will never go down any other way.
You fought the entire way to wherever you where going until you felt the metal cool greatly. You shivered breathing out a cloud. When Tarlok opened the doors grinning before knocking your head into the steel floor making your vision go black.
Feel the poison now. Slipping through my skin. I'm not giving up, but I'm giving in.
When you opened your eyes you were surrounded by platinum it was all you could feel. The only light was six holes in the walls where light flittered through. You felt the grip especially and lines of the platinum. You laughed bitterly.
"Tarlok." You crooned. You waited hearing a struggling sound. More squeaking metal. You winced at Korra's screams. "Kor, stop screaming, please." You snapped. It went silent.
"(YN)?" Korra asked.
"Yeah. Seems got ourselves in quite the situation." You sighed.
"No kidding." Korra snapped.
"Hey, don't snap at me. I'm not the reason your here." You hissed.
"Sorry. It's just so cramped. All I have is a grate in the top of my cage thing." Korra's voice shook.
"Lucky. Mine have a few holes in the walls." You scoffed.
To my darker side, to my every sin. So I can fight again.
You heard a thud come from upstairs and flinched.
"Amon is hear Korra. You need the get out of here somehow. I will be okay." You told her. You felt tears well up in your eyes.
"I am not leaving without you." Korra whimpered.
"You have to. It is okay, I will find a way to get free. Tell Team Avatar I say hi." You told her your voice breaking.
"I'm going to come back for you. I am going to save you no matter what it takes." Korra said determined. A few moments passed when you heard the clicking of footsteps hitting the stairs. At first Korra screamed and the there was the sounds of a fight. The door to your small box was peeled open.
Gasoline pumping through multiple veins. Dancing on top of the flames. I will never go down any other way.
You stood holding onto Korra's hand and let her lead you out of the house. When you broke through the doors you looked at Amon and shoved Korra, telling her to go. Now. Winter bit and snapped at the two of you fighting through the wind. Until you couldn't anymore.