Chapter Seven

"Are you crazy!" You shrieked at Korra when you heard the news of her challenging Amon in the automobile only you knew how to drive that was a gift from Tarlok you turned the car around were currently flipping out on Korra.
"Calm down (YN) I'm sure it will be fine." Korra played it cool. You knew she was terrified.
"No! You think Amon of all people are going keep with your terms. You might but I sure as hell know he won't." You snapped sourly.
"Stop! Your making me second guess this all!" Korra said loudly.
"Good! You made the stupidest choice I have ever seen you do! AMON. I know your scared Korra that's why this is so stupid. You could get hurt. For nothing." You hissed. Korra looked shocked. Everyone on Air Temple Island could hear your shrieks and shouts. Nobody knew what to do.
"(YN). I can't back out, I can't be seen as a coward or a liar." Korra reasoned. You punched her right in the boob as hard as possible. Korra's surprised and in pain cry echoed throughout the room.
"That's what this whole situation feels like Korra!" You shouted tears welling in your eyes.
"You can't stop it now (YN)! I'm going." Korra shouted.
"Fine. I'm going with!" You shouted. Korra looked stunned.
"Nope." Korra shot you down.
"You think Amon is going to keep to your terms. I'm going with." You walked away to your room, Neva wasn't there. You sat on the window sill looking out at Aang memorial. She's going to get her ass handed to her in front if her ancestor. And you were going to be there.

Midnight came to quick. You were on the boat with Korra skimming the tops of the water. When you got there no words were exchanged between you and Korra. You doubted you would speak again for the next year. You never shouted. You never liked to cause it made you feel like your parents. You sat on guard, on edge, and away from Korra. You waited and waited until the clock finally struck 12. In that moment you were attacked, your mouth covered and eyes wide. You were held in an all to familiar position. Amon approached you.
"Shh. You are powerful, and a threat. You are what the avatar loves most destroying would be destroying her." Amon spoke softly. "Don't scream." You felt his thumb press into your forehead. Your blood surged and pulsed Fighting against whatever Amon was doing to you. You couldn't. You felt it all leave, you lay on the cement fighting to stay awake until you couldn't.

You woke up terrified and alone. You looked around seeing that you were still on the ground, you  heard Korra shout your name. You tried to respond as Korra slid across the ground but all that came out was tears. You sobbed into Korra not telling her what happened.
"(YN) what happened?" Tenzin asked. You shook your head still in shock. Nobody could know not yet.
"I was so scared." You whispered shakily.
"Me too." Korra said. You stood up walking to the shore where you looked at the boat. The last thing you bended was water. Every gathered around you asking things. You raised your hand and it all went silent. Even Mako, Bolin, and Asami where here.
"Tarlok. I resign from your task force." You announced.
"Why?" He asked.
"Because. Amon stole my bending." You whispered. Only Korra heard and she let out an outraged scream.
"What?" Lin asked.
"Amon stole my bending." You said loudly enough so everyone could hear. Gasps echoed through the crowd of officers and task force. You heard Bolin make a choking sound.
"Oh no." Tenzin said.
"No more anything!" Korra snapped wrapping an arm around you leading you through the crowd.