He's Fallen In Love In The Wrong Way

Summary: Joe and Caspar meet the wrong way.
WARNINGS: Cheating, swearing, mentions of sex, a little bit of violence. Mentions of blood. (It's not as bad as it sounds don't worry)
sorry it's been a while

"Please stay."

Those two words, so sweet and dear, with such a horrible reason why they were coming out of his mouth.

One night stands weren't something he ever dreamed of doing, but then again cheating wasn't on that list either. But the one night stands turned into two, and soon enough before they knew it they were meeting up nearly every week.

Oh, how much he wished he could stay. But he couldn't, they both knew that.

"You know I can't. Sarah will be wondering where I am, I need to grab some milk and pretend like I went shopping in the morning and that's where I went." Caspar sighed, putting on his jeans while attempting to do his hair at the same time. Joe sat in the bedsheets, a frown on his face.

"But Caspar," He whined. "Can't you stay for a little bit more? Even if it's just half an hour." Caspar shook his head, he promised himself he would get himself together and start being loyal to his girlfriend who had no idea what was going on in the first place.

Him and girlfriend weren't unhappy, he loved her. Sometimes he would question why he was doing this to her, but then he'd look over at Joe and understand.

He liked them both. He couldn't have both. And he knew deep down, that he should try and start being a better boyfriend to Sarah. She deserved it, she was a lovely person inside and out.

While her boyfriend was out cheating on her, she sat alone clueless. And he was completely responsible, he couldn't take that.

Caspar let out a big deep breath, before turning to Joe, trying not to cry. After all this time, he had grown attached to him.

He liked the way Joe looked when he was asleep, and he he liked the way Joe would say his name while Caspar was being unloyal to his girlfriend. It was a shame all of this had to happen.

"I think we should stop," He waved his hands between him and Joe. "This," He hissed. Joe's mouth dropped open, and he looked down. "I'm sorry Joe, I really am. I'll miss you, but I can't keep doing this to her."

Joe nodded. "Yeah, I guess I understand." Caspar muttered another sorry, before grabbing his phone and wallet and rushing out of the room. He tried his best not to look at Joe's face when he left.

Caspar entered his apartment, seeing Sarah sat on the sofa watching a channel. He took off his shoes and coat, and sat down next to her.

"Hi-" He said, before he was cut of by Sarah.

"Where the hell were you?" She shouted, turning off the telly and standing up. He stood up too.

"I went to get milk, calm down." He replied, she scoffed.

"Oh yeah?" She challenged. "Then where is the milk?"

His eyes widened, he forgot to buy milk.

Her glare softened, and she looked him in the eyes. "Are you cheating on me?" She whispered slowly, and Caspar gulped. He decided to be honest.

"I was," He whispered back. "It's all over now." Her eyes gathered with tears, and she raised her hand before slapping him across the cheek. Hard.
"Ouch! What the actual-" He yelled, holding his cheek.

"How you could you! You asshole, I trusted you!" She shouted at him, picking up a photo frame and throwing at him.

"Look I'm sorry, I was wrong. I ended it with him immediately." He tried to calm her down, but this seemed to make her more angry.

"It was a him?" She shrieked. "I got cheated on, for a boy? You are gay now?"

Caspar rolled his eyes a little bit, "I'm bisexual, you already know that."

Sarah's eyes burned with flame, anger rushed through her veins, "Don't try and blame this all on me. Do I know him?"

"No." He rubbed her shoulder, trying to ignore the burning pain on his cheek from where she slapped him, and the cut on his forehead from where she had threw the photo frame and the glass had smashed.

"Whatever. I don't want a gay boyfriend, I'm going to tell everybody that you are gay and have a boyfriend! I'm leaving. I hate you!" She laughed.

Caspar shrugged, a smirk played on his lips. "Okay, that's fine. Make sure to take everything. And sure, go and tell everybody that I have a boyfriend, and you don't."

She huffed, before walking over to the door. "My friends will be here later to pick up my stuff. I hope I never see you again."

Caspar nodded. "Me too." He muttered under his breath, looking down and hearing the slamming of the door. He then started to cry a little, he did love her. But seeing her like that...it wasn't worth it.

But hopefully this was.

-

Caspar knocked on Joe's apartment door, hearing the sound of movement come from the other side. When the door opened, instead of seeing a happy Joe, he instead saw a sad Joe with a box of tissues in his hand.

"Uh, hi. Can I come in?" Caspar asked.
"No." Joe said. "Just say what you want to say and leave."

Caspar sighed, "Look, I know I was a bad person and all. Me and Sarah broke up."

Joe scoffed, "So? Am I supposed to make that all better now? Could you not get it Caspar? I had a crush on you. And then you leaving me for your girlfriend made me realise that you weren't worth the pain."

Caspar took a deep breath, "Look, I'm sorry. I really am. I know you don't want to see me right now, and I understand that." Joe nodded. Caspar carried on.

"Just," He placed a piece of paper with his number on into Joe's hand. "Call me. Sometime. Anytime. I'll pick up on the first ring, hopefully we can see each other again? And like, go out sometime? I don't know. Just call me, or not."

Joe's eyes sparkled with happiness, but he tried not to let it show to Caspar, "Yeah, " He muttered. "Maybe. Bye."

As Joe closed the door, Caspar felt a sense of relief wash over him. What would happen next he had no idea, it was up to fate. He was hoping fate would be kind to him.

He walked away, with a smile on his face. He may have a cut forehead, but now, he was starting to have a healed heart.

Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it :)
This was terrible oops