All The Words Make Up For The Silence

Summary: Caspar loved to talk and Joe would just never listen.
WARNINGS: This is more like a drabble, rather than a one-shot.

Some things didn't change, they stayed the same and passed by always like something was never wrong. That was what life seemed like to Caspar, people just left his life and he never got to say goodbye.
But some things did change, they changed and Caspar felt like he couldn't control any of it. It spun by so fast it felt like everything was one, giant blur.
And he couldn't decide which one was worse.

Talking was always a great thing to him, being able to speak his thoughts and others would hear him. It would constantly interest him. Ever since he was young, he would talk non-stop. He loved people who would listen to him, who would talk to him back. Because most people would just zone out and to Caspar that seemed like the end of the world.

That was until he met Joe, and it was almost like he'd met an angel. He was funny, nice and handsome. Sparks flew like the Fourth of July and Caspar couldn't contain his excitement, finally he would have someone to talk to. And for the first part of life, Joe listened. He hung onto every word Caspar said like it was his last.

But then something did change, and it spun by so quickly.

Joe stopped. He stopped loving him, kissing him, listening to him. And Caspar was in pieces. Torn apart by the feeling of being just dropped on the side of the road like a bag of rubbish.
And he tried everything to get Joe back, he tried taking all his time to talk and see Joe. But it seemed like everything he tried wasn't enough, and soon enough, he gave up.

One day he had enough. So he packed all his stuff, and cried for a bit. He went upstairs and told Joe he was leaving and why.
And for once, Joe really wished he had listened to that.

And out of those two things which he couldn't decide which was worse, he now decided that they were both the end of the world to him.
But losing Joe? It was like the end of the universe.

Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it :)