Chapter 22.

The next morning i woke up to my phone vibrating on my bedside table, i picked it up and read the message it was from Adam.

              We have put you on Warped Tour and

              leaving next week so be ready i will

               email you more in a few days!

                       Adam.

I got up out of bed and walked down stairs, mum was in the kitchen making breakfast "good morning sweeties" she said to me "morning" i mummbled "whats up you dont sound your self this morning?" she asked "Adam has put us on Warper Tour and were leaving next week" i said "why arn't you happy about it?" she said "i dont know, im not sure if im ready to actually go on a big tour like that away from everyone for 3 months" i said sitting down at the table with mum as she placed a place of food infront of me "well dear it's a once in a life time chance" she said "thats true, well i'll talk about it with the boy later" i said "ok fair enough" she said and we continued to eat.

After eating i walked back up stairs and into my room and sat on the floor with my back up against my bed and pulled my legs up to my chest and thought about if i really was ready for this tour and taking the oportity and run with it or throw it away and maybe not get this oporunity ever again. I picked up my phone and called Josh. "hello?" Josh said "hey umm.. did you get the message from Adam this morning?" i said unsure "yeah whats wrong?" he asked "would you be able to come over please" i said "yeah of sure i'll be there in a second" he said "ok just come straight up to my room" i said "ok see you soon" he said and the line went dead. I got up and got dressed and sat back down and Josh walked in the door, he was smiling most likely because he gets to see me and was expecting me to be happy he was here but i wasnt smiling i was confused and didnt know what to do "Hayley whats wrong you dont look your self at all today" he said "yeah i know" i said and he sat down in front of me and grabbing one of my hands "i dont know if im ready to go on a big tour away from everyone for 3 months" i said "but i was talking to mum this morning and she said this is a once in a life time thing that might not even happen to us ever again" i said and looked down at the floor "well your mum is right and hey it will be fun!" Josh said "well thats true" i said.