Chapter 16.

Hayley's POV

Me and the boys walked into the middle of the wearhouse were our stuff was set up and i grabbed my mic up off the box infront of me while Taylor and Josh grabbed there guitars and tuned them and Jeremy grabbed his bass and also tuning it while Zac did a few streches and adjusted his drums. "ok guys this is the band i was telling you that i saw a few weeks ago in Franklin, this is Paramore" Adam said to the people sitting on the chairs that are also from the label "would you guys introduce your selves?" Adam said turning to us "yep Im Hayley Willams" i said "Im Josh Farro" Josh said, "Im Taylor York" Taylor said "Im Jeremy Davis" Jeremy said "and im Zac Farro" Zac said "its nice to finally met you" said one of the people from the label "ok can you guys just play us a few songs?" Adam asked "yep sure" i said and turned to the boys "ok lets start of with All We Know" i said and the boys nodded and started playing and i sung my heart out to them hoping for the best.

A few songs later we finished, i looked neriously at the people from the label looking wide eyed at us, i put my mic down and turned it off and put it back into the box in front of me while the boys packed away there guitars and drums, the people from the label huttled into a circle talking, most likely talking about us. A few minutues later they called our names "Hayley, Josh, Jeremy, Taylor and Zac could you guys come over here for a moment" Adam said to us we nodded our heads and walked over to them. "you guys were amazing, Hayley your voice is mind blowing for such a small girl" someone else from the label said "thank you" i said with a smile "ok we have decided we want to sign you guys with us and if you sign the contract today you guys can start recording tomorrow if you want" they said "ok can i have a private discussion with the boys?" i asked "yep sure" they said and with that i turned around to the boys and we huttled in a circle "so do you guys want to do this?" i asked "well its a once in a life time chance its not every day something like this comes along so i say we do it" Jeremy said "yeah i agree" Josh said "yep im cool with it" Taylor and Zac said "ok then its settled we sign the contract" i said and we walked back to the people from the label "ok we have decided we will sign the contract" i said "ok can you guys follow me?" he said and we followed him into an office that was in the wearhouse, the guy Matt from the label pulled a sheet of paper out which was the contract "ok would each of you guys just sign on these lines here" he said pointing to the line we nodded and signed our names on the form "ok so now we will be paying you, organising tours and all that sort of stuff for you guys so welcome to the Fueled By Ramen family!" he said "thank you so much for letting us sign to you" we all said "my pleasure" he said and walked out of the office and Adam took us back to the hotel once we got to the hotel we all went into Josh and Jeremys room and sat around "welp we are now a signed band!" i said "im so happy" Zac yelled and we all stood up and had a group hug.