Chapter 12.

Hayley's POV

It was now Thursday night and i was stuck in my room packing things into my suitcase ready to go to Florida tomorrow morning with the boys so that we can record an album or something.

I was sitting on the wooden floor boards in my room, still picking out things i wanted to take with me, my window was open because my room was hot and stuffy, i stopped picking things out and looked out my window and looked up to the stars in the dark night sky, they looked amazing again just like that night i walked home from band practice hand in hand with Josh, suddenly 'Six Feet Under The Stars' by that band All Time Low came on they were that band that played before us at the theater a few weeks ago with us. The song made me think of me and Josh together that night six feet under the stars in that moment were there is only room for two. As if on time my iPhone started vibrating on my desk, i crawled over to my desk too lazy to stand up and walk over, i reached up for my phone and looked at the screen and it had Josh calling on it i slid my finger across the screen and answered it. "hey Joshie" i said "hey Hayles, whatcha doing?" Josh said "oh not much just packing my suitcase" i said "sounds super fun" he said with a chuckle "yep it sure is! what are you doing?" i said "the same and looking at the stars, thinking about us" he said "wow are you serious" i said "yeah why?" Josh said "i was doing the same thing" i said "wow that is weird" Josh replyed "i know! well i better get back to packing" i said with a sigh looking at the clothes all over the place in my room "yeah i better get back to that as well' Josh said "ok, goodnight, i'll see you tomorrow morning. love you" i said "love you too Hayles" Josh said and with that we both hung up and the line went dead. I put my phone down and closed my window  and finished packing my suitcase and then crashed on my bed and let sleep take over me ready for tomorrows big trip all they way to Florida.