All I Wanted Was You.

Chapter 1.

Hayley's POV

The blinding bright sun came throught my window that was across from my bed, i slowly opened my eyes and leaned over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone to see what the time was.. "7am.. i better get up before mum comes in" i mummbled to myself. Today was the first day of school for me, i just moved to this town called Franklin in Tennessee, i really didn't want to leave my friends behind in Meridian, Mississippi but we had to move we had no choice because mum and dad kept fighting and me being only 16, i just had to do what my mum said for me to do and that was to pack up my things and get in the car with my two sisters Erica and Mckayla, at the time i had know idea where we were going because normally when mum and dad had a fight mum would take me and my sisters and go to a hotel and stay a few days, but this time we ended up here in Franklin.. hours away from Meridian.

I got of bed and made my way over to my dressing table and started brushing my bright orange hair and straightened it once i had done that i applyed some eyeliner and mascara, i just wanted to look simple today, i walked over to my carboard and pulled out a pair of purple acid washed skinny jeans and a TWLOHA shirt and slipped on my favorite red vans and headed down stairs were i meet mum, Erica and Mckayla who were already eating, i sat at the table and mum put 3 pancakes on my plate, once i ate them it was time for me to leave. "im going now mum" i yelled "have a good day sweetie" mum said. I didn't have to go that far to get to school so it was easy for me to walk, i walked out my front door and i noticed 2 boys walking out of the house across the street and looked like they were also walking to school, one of the boys had brown longish hair, tanned, had a lip ring, and was fairly skinny. The other boy was kind of the same but he was a bit chubby and didn't have a lip ring, i stopped stairing at them and continued walked to school.

I got to the gated of my now new school.. Franklin High, i could tell i wasn't going to fit in here with people already stairing at me and whispering thing to each other most likely about me. The girls at this school were all skinny, bleach blonde hair and wore a tone of make up, which made them look like 'cake faces' as i would like to call them, most of them wore barely any clothes... well it pretty much looked like it and they all wore skirts.. short mini skirts and when i mean short i mean you wouldn't want to be looking at them when they bent over. I continued my walk through the school hall ways on the hunt for the office to get my locker number and my timetable, once i found the office i pushed opened the door and walked up tp the desk to a ladie that was on a computer. "uhh excuse me im new here" i said "oh welcome dear, what is your name?" she asked "oh um Hayley Williams" i said "ahh yes i was expecting to just wait a minute while i find your timetable and a locker number for you" she said i stood there and waited for her to return, soon she came back "ok Hayley here is you timetable and your locker number, if you need any help just ask one of the students" she said and with that i walked back out of the office to find locker number '269'. As i was walking down the hall ways again people continued to stair at me, i finally found locker '269' and unlocked it and put my things in it, suddenly the lock beside me came open, i looked up and there was standing the boy from across the street the one with the lip ring and the tanned body, he seemed shy but i thought that was kind of cute, but then i was caught stairing at him "umm hi, i haven't seen you around here" he said "oh yeah im new i just moved here" i said "oh well im Josh, Josh Farro" he said "im Hayley, Hayley Williams" i said with a smile.