Chapter 6.

Hayley's POV

The rest of my week went by fast and today was sunday which ment i had to go to church this morning, i hated church it was the most boring thing on earth. I woke up to the yelling of my mum "HAYLEY GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED WE HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH IN 20MINS!" she yelled "yeah yeah im getting up"i said, i slowly pushed the blankets off me and made my way over to my cupboard and took out a yellow sundress since mum wouldn't let me wear band shirts and skinny jeans, i hated wearing dresses they made me feel like i wasn't wearing anything. Once i put on the dress, i walked over to my dressing table and picked up my brush and ran it through my hair, i decided to leave it out and put on a little bit of make up, i put on some shoes and walked down stair and quickly grabbed something to eat and got in the car were mum, Erica and Mackayla were waiting for me. How they get ready so fast is beyond me.

We arrived at the church, i got out of the car and slowly walked to the doors until i heard someone behind me call my name, i looked back and saw no other then Joshua Farro "hi Hayles" he said "hey Josh" i replyed looking at the ground not paying much attention "you dont look happy to be here" i said "yeah well i hate church its so damn boring" i said "they why did you come if you hate it that much?" he asked "cause my mum made me" i said "yeah my parents made me come here as well and i hate it as much as i do" he said and then suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side of the church "what are you doing Josh?" i asked him "well you clearly dont want to be here and neither do i so let say we do a runner?"he said, i thought about running away with him for a minute thinking it would be good to get away from church and to spend more time with Josh alone, but then i thought about how much trouble i will be in when i get home. "yeah ok lets get out of here" i said "ok lets go!" he said and grabbed my arm again dragging me down the streets of franklin and back down the dirty path through the woods again and down the little bank to the woodern dock, we walk to the end of the dock and sat down, we started talking again about everything.

Josh's POV

Hayley William was one amazing girl i loved her so much and i mean not just as a friend, i wanted her to be my girl friend even though i had only met her this week it felt like i had been best friends with her for life, i really wanted to tell Hayley my feeling i had for her but i didn't know if she like me back in that way, i didn't know what to do, i guess i could wait a little longer. I sat in front of Hayley cross legged and talked again like we did the other day after school, i really liked talking to her about everything, the sun was getting hot as we were sitting dirctly in it on this summer day, i took my shoes off and my shirt and stood up ready to jump into the creek "Josh what are you doing?" Hayley said looking at me confused "its hot so im going for a swim" i said and smiled at her "you should come in as well" i said to her "i cant i dont have swimmers with me" she said "just take your dress off and swim in your bra and undies" i said "i dont really want to.." Hayley said shyly "come on you'll be fine" i said "ahh ok fine!" Hayley said.

Hayley's POV

i turned around a lifted my yellow sundress over my head and took my shoes off and stood there in my bra and undies, i felt really uncomftable and jumped into the creek, the cool water felt so nice and refeshing, i looked at Josh and staried at his tanned, body and his amazing abs, awkwardly enough he was also staring at me and come closer to me, once he reached me, i dont know what happened but it felt like we were forced together, we wanted each other so close. "Hayley.. i love you" Josh whispered in my ear "i..i..i love you too Josh" i said, i couldn't hide my feels any longer and then suddenly we kissed.