Chapter 3.

I opened the front door of my house and saw mum and my two sisters Erica and Mckayla sitting at the table in the kitchen eating cookies and milk "hey sweetie how was your first day?" she asked "it was good i made some friends and im going to hang out with them later is that alright?" i said "yeah sure, who are your friends?" she asked "oh its the boys across the street Josh and Zac Farro and there friends Taylor York and Jeremy Davis" i said, mum had a concerned look on her face "so there all boys?" she said "yeah" i said "well... be careful ok?" she said "i will mum dont worry" i said and walked up stairs to my room, i looked at my phone it was already 4:30 and i had to be at Josh's at 5, so started to make my self look presentable, i touched up my make up and fixed my hair up and left the clothes i had on already and slipped my vans back on by the time i was finished it 5 o'clock so i grabbed my phone and headed down stairs to the front door "bye mum" i yelled "bye sweetie dont came back to late Hayley" she said "i wont" i said and walked out the door and made my way across the street to the Farro's, the afternoon sun felt really warm on my pale skin but i was soon in the cool shadow of the Farro's house, it was a massive two story house like mine but bigger, it had bushes and white roses out the front, i walked up the drive way and saw Josh walking out his front door with a guitar case followed by Taylor and Jeremy who also had there guitar cases and then Zac come out with a hand full of drum sticks. "hey guys were are we going?" i asked "oh hey Hayley were going to our secert place were we practise" Josh said "oh ok then" i said and followed the boys down the street till we reached an abandoned house with boarded up windows, it looked creepy like something in a horror movie. "what are we doing here?" i asked "this is were we practise" Jeremy said "ok are we even allowed in here?" i said "yeah well no one has cared about this place for the last 10 years so i guess its alright" Jeremy said. Josh opened the front door with a key he had and i was suprised as soon as the door swung open, it was like a big hall, there was a red lounge up the back of the room, a drum kit along with a mic and mic stand and a few amps around the room. The room was really dark with the only light coming from the sun through the gaps in the boarded windows, but then Josh turned the lights on and the walls were covered in band posters and flyers from local gigs.