Chapter 2.

Josh and i kept talking for a while till the bell went "what do you have first?" Josh asked "umm.. music in C6 which i have no idea where that is" i said "oh i have that as well, i can show you the way" Josh said "that would be great, thanks" i said and followed Josh down the hallways "so what do you play?" Josh asked "i play a bit of everything.. piano, guitar, drums and i sing a bit, what about you?" i asked "i play guitar" he said "oh and i also play in a band with my Brother and two of our friends" he added "oh sweet" i said and walked into the classroom, me and Josh walked to the back and sat down next to each other, the classroom was massive there was instruments all around the room and at the front of the class room was a stage kind of looking thing. Shortly the teacher walked in "good morning class, today im going to get you all to perform something to me out the front so could start with Josh Farro please" she said, Josh got up and grabbed an acoustic guitar from behind him that was leaning against the wall and walked out the front and took a seat on the chair and started to play 'The Middle' by Jimmy Eat World, once Josh finished he stood up and the whole class clapped and walk  back towards me and putting the guitar back behind him. "well done Josh, ok next is Christofer Drew" the teacher said and a guy stood up grabbing a guitar and walked out the front, this guy looked like a hippy, he had ripped jeans on, was wearing no shoes and wore a hippy head band with his longish straightened hair, he started to play singing a song he wrong called 'Big City Dreams', he was pretty good, once he finished it the teacher said that it was my turn, i decided to play a song that i wrote myself called 'Conspiracy', i grabbed the guitar Josh used and walked out the front, i was really nervous because i never sing infront of people and i didn't know anyone besides Josh who i ment not long ago. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and started to play and sing.

Josh's POV

It was Hayley's turn to perform now, she looked nervous out the front but i couldn't blame her, i always got nervous playing infront of people, she closed her eyes and started to play, once she had finished my mind was blown her voice sounded amazing, the whole class cheered and clapped her, she smiled and walked back to her seat next to me "Hayley that was amazing!" i said to her "thanks" she said "you know you should try out for my band were looking for a singer" i said to her "i guess i could come try out since i have no friend in the town" she said "sweet come over to my house ofter school say round 5ish" Josh said "ok sweet" she said.

Hayley's POV

I guess you could say i was excited to try out for Josh's band he was a nice guy and i didn't want to turn down his offer. The rest of the day went by fast and the finally bell of the day went, i walked out of school and started to walk back home slowly, i was half way went i heard people walking close behind me i stopped and looked back to see Josh and 3 other boys "hey Hayley" Josh said "hey" i said "oh Hayley this Zac," he pointed to the chubby looking boy that i saw this morning, "Jeremy" he pointed to the tall guy with a nose ring "and Taylor" he point to the last guy who had curly brown hair and had a red beanie on. "hey nice to meet you" i said "guys this is Hayley she's trying out for our band this afternoon" Josh said to the boys "nice to meet you too Hayley" the boys said with a smile "well i guess i'll see you guys later then" i said to them and walked to my front door.