Chapter 19.

Hayley POV

After eating in the shopping center we decided to leave and go back to our houses to our familys who haven't seen us in a good week and a bit, we walked through mass amounts of people in the shopping center to get to the enterance we came in and got in Josh's car and made our way home. We pulled into the Farro's drive way and got out of the car, i got my bags and Josh walked over to me "i guess i'll see you later tonight maybe" Josh said "yeah if im not sleeping" i said and Josh warped his arms around my waist and leaned down to my lips and kissed me and i kissed back and then pulled away "bye, i love you" i said to Josh and started walking across the road to my house "love you too" Josh said back.

I walked up the front steps and to the front door and pushed it open "mum, im home" i yelled as i walked in and then suddenly Erica and Mackayla came running down the stair "HAYLEY YOUR BACK!" they both yelled excitedly and hugged my legs "yep im back and i missed you too" i said with a smile and getting down to there level and giving them a hug. Mum soon came rushing in "baby, im so glad your back i miss you so much" she said giving me a big hug and a kiss on the head "i missed you too mum" i said "ok take your things up to your room and come back down cause dinners ready" she said with a smile and with that i dragged my bags up the stairs and down the hall way to my room, it was still they way i left it so i dropped my bags and took my shoes off and walked back down stairs and sat at the table with my sisters waiting for mum to give us our dinner.

After dinner i head back up stairs to my room, i walked over to my handbag and pulled out the orange and yellow hair dye and walked into my bathroom, i took my hair that was in a ponytail out and opened the orange dye and putting it through my hair and letting it set for a while after it was ready to come out i washed it out and dried my hair and the opened the yellow dye and putting it in on bangs and a other parts of my hair and washed it out when it was ready i looked in the mirror and it looked really good but i then i picked up a pair of sisors that were in the draw and decicded to give my hair a bit of a trim and get rid of the dead ends, once i was finished i picked my iphone up and took a picture in the mirror and then went through my contacts till i found Josh's number and sent it to him in a message. I walked back down stairs and walked into the kitchen were mum was cleaning up and she turned around and looked at me "wow hayley you hair looks good, did you buy dye on the way home?" she asked "yeah Josh thought it need to be re-dyed so we picked out the orange and yellow" i said to her "well it looks good honey" she said "thanks" i replyed "oh and hayles Erica and Mackayla want you to watch a movie with them" she said "ok sounds good, i dont really feel like doing much" i said and walked into the lounge room were Erica and Mackayla were both playing with some toys "so you girls wanted to watch a movie?" i said "yeP" Erica said "ok you guys pick a movie and i'll see if Josh wants to come over and watch with us" I said "ok" they both said.

I pulled my iphone out of my pocket and started to send him a message 

     Hey you wanna come over and watch a movie

  with me?

   Hayles xx.

straight away Josh texted back

                          Yeah sure i'll be there in a minute

                                ps. your hair looks amazing!

  Joshies :)

I got up off the lounge and walked back into the kitchen grabbing some snacks we could all eat and took them into the lounge room and placing them on the coffee table, Then there was a knock on the door i made my way over and opened it and Josh was standing there "well hello there" i said and kissing him and pulling him into the house "so what are we watching?" Josh said "im not sure what ever Erica and Mackayla pull out" i said and smiled "fair enough as long as im with you" he said and we walked into the lounge room and sat down with Josh next to me. Erica and Mackayla ended up picking out 'Racing Stripes' and half way through the movie both me and Josh feel asleep in each others arms.