Chapter 9.

Hayley's POV

wednesday was finally here and tonight we were going to play our first ever show. i was currently sitting on the lounge looking out the windown that looks out to the front yard, were my sisters were playing and my mum was doing the garderning and staright across the street i could see Josh's house, it was another warm summers day and it was only early in the morning, i have no idea why i was awake, i mean its the holidays and i should be sleeping in but no silly Mackayla came running in my room at 8 o'clock wanting me to play with her and i turned her down and she got upset and welp there she is out playing with Erica an hour later.

I continued stairing out the window and looked at Josh's house, i saw him walk out the front door and was coming towards my house and into my front yard but then he stopped at my mum probobly aking her if i was here or not, i got up of the lounge and walked to the front door and opened it and Josh looked up and smiled and ran over to me. "hey" i said. "hey hayles, you ready for tonight?" he asked "yeah i guess" i said "ok well do you wanna come down to the house and help me get some things we are going to need for tonight?" he asked "yeah ok let me go get some shoes" i said and quickly ran up stairs and found my favorite pair of vans and slipped them on and ran back down stairs to Josh "ok lets go!" i said and we walked and hand in hand again down the street to the creepy abandoned house.

Once we go there we started  getting things for the guitars and getting my mic, when we finished finding our things me and Josh sat down on the red lounge and talked for a bit and then we left and walked back to our houses to get ready for the show. "be ready in about an hour and be at my house ok?" Josh said "sure" i said and hugged him goodbye, i pulled away but then Josh pulled me back in and kissed me, i looked up at him after the kiss and smiled and blushed and walked into my house. I ran up stairs and started looking for some clothes to wear i decided on red skinny jeans and a white tank top, once i put my clothes on i walked into the bathroom and applyed some make up and straightened my hair and then put on my favorite pair of vans again and walked down stairs. "you and that boy a pretty close" mum said smiling at me "uhh yeah" i said "he seems nice are you dating him Hayley?" she asked "umm yeah i am" i said blushing "oh yeah how long?" she said "since last sunday night, why do you want to know this?" i said "because im your mother i need to know these things" she said "ok well i have to go now mum" i said "ok well good luck with the show tonight hun" she said and with that i walked out and over to Josh's place were Zac and Jeremy were putting things in the car "hey guys" i said "oh hey Hayles" Zac said greeting me. After packing all the things into Josh's car we finally left and went down to the theater where we were playing at, when we got there we unloaded all out things and got ready even through we are the last band to play tonight. We stood up in the back of thr crowd to watch the others playing first was a band called All Time Low and they were amazing and the crowd really got into them, next was a band called Never Shout Never and to our suprise it was Christofer Drew from school and he was also amazing and he even did the song he performed in class they first day i was there, Next it was our turn, we walked in back stage and grabbed out things and set the stage up for our set, suddenly Jeremy run up to us with his bass in hand "guys there is a dude here from a record label here finding bands to sign" he said, once he said that it made me a bit nervous but got over it when Josh just kissed my cheek and pulled me aside "its ok Hayles just pretend that guy isnt here and stay calm" Josh said and with that we walked out on stage and started playing, the crowd was incredible. We walked off stage and into a dressing room "that was amazing" i said "wow i want to play again!" Taylor said and we all continued talking about how amazing the show was when suddenly there was a knock on our dressing room door "come in!" Josh yelled, the door opened and a guy walked in "hey amazing show guys, im Adam from Fuled By Ramen and i was wondering if i could get one of your numbers" he said "yeah sure" i said and gave him my number "sweet i'll hopefully get back to you guys!" he said and walked out.