Chapter 14.

Josh's POV

Hayley fell asleep with her head on my sholders which i didnt mind, i staired at her face for a bit studying it for a bit, she looked like and angel...she was my angel and i had her all for myself, i seriously wonder what my life would be like with out her right now and the band, i was greatful to where we are with this band which i was only ment to me some muck around garage band but here we are on a plane heading to Florida to hopefully record an album, my thoughts were soom interupted by Jeremy "you really like her dont you?" Jeremy said "yeah i do" i said and then remembering we havnet told the rest of the guys about us "you should ask her out or something" Jeremy suggested and i smiled, at first i was kinda scared if they found out and i thought they would freaking out about what could happen to the band, but i guess we have to take our chances. "i already have..." i said "really? when?" Jeremy said shocked "a few weeks ago, im suprised you guys haven't noticed how close we have been the last few week" i said "well take care of her Josh, i swear if you do anything to her i'll hurt you" Jeremy said sounding serious "oh i wont do anything to her, i love her way to much" i said with a smile.

An hour later the plane was about to land and Hayley started to stir.

Hayley's POV

I woke still realising i was on the plane i opened my eyes and Josh was looking at me "oh good your awake the plane is landing" Josh said "oh thank god i wanna get off this plane" i said. The plane landed and we stood up and made our way out of the plane and into the airport to collect our things, once we go our things we ment Adam again from Fuled By Ramen "welcome to Florida guys!" adam said greeting us "ok follow me and i'll take you guys to the hotel i got you guys in and then we start talking about what you guys are going to do for the next week or so" he said, we followed him to a van and go in and adam drove us to the hotel, we got out with our things and walked into the hotel and checked in, the lady at the desk gave us all keys to our rooms Jeremy and Josh were sharing and room and the same with Taylor and Zac and me being a girl i had a room to myself, i didnt want to be alone, not in a place i didnt know well. We walked to our rooms, lucky Josh and Jeremys room was next to mine and Zac and Taylors was across from mine as well, i opened the door and closed it and put my suitcase on the floor up against a wall, i reached into my handbag and grabbed out my phone and went through my contacts and hit a familiar name."hello?" said the person on the line "hey mum" i said "oh Hayley are you ok? did you get there safe?" mum said worried "im fine mum im just calling to let you know im here and im in my hotel room and im safe" i said "thats good to hear hon i just glad your safe, anyway dear i have to go and get your sisters from school call me tomorrow ok?" she said "ok bye mum love you" i said "love you too Hayleyball" she said and the line went dead.