Chapter 5.

Hayley's POV

i closed the front door slowly smiling like and idot, i turned around slowly and met my mum looking at me "whats up with you?" mum said "oh nothing" i said then mum gave me another look "is it a boy?" she asked "umm.. yeah it is" i said and smiling looking at the floor "ok well be careful honey" she said and walked away, i walked up the stairs to my room and crashed onto my bed, i grabbed my ipod and started listening to it just lying there thinking about Josh until i fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning excited to see Josh again, i walked to my cupboard pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a black TWLOHA shirt and quickly did my hair and applyed some make up and walked down stairs were mum, Erica and Mackayla were already sitting at the table eating their breakfast, i walked into the kitched and grabbed a bowl pouring in cerial and milk and walked to the table and sat next to Erica and ate, once i was finished i put my bowl in the sink and grabbed my bag and walked out the front to wait for Josh, Zac, Taylor and Jeremy. After waiting 5mins the boys came out and walked over to me. "ready to go Hayles?" Josh said "yep lets go!" i said and with that we all walked to school together.

School went by fast and then it was time for home, i was about to walk out of the gate when i saw Josh talking to that Christofer Drew guy that was also know as the school'hippy' i walked up to them "hey Josh" i said "oh hey Hayles" Josh said "ah you must be Hayley Williams, im Chrisofer Drew " Chrisofer said "yep that is me" i said "you have an amazing voice" he said "oh thank you" i said back "well we better go now bye christofer" Josh said "bye Josh and it was nice meeting you Hayley" Christofer said, we started walked down the street till i noticed it was only me and Josh "hey Josh wheres Zac, Taylor and Jeremy?" i asked "oh they have gone to Taylor's, to play video games or something" Josh said "why didnt you go?" i asked "i didnt feel like it and plus i didnt want to leave you walking home on your own" he said "im not 5 Josh i can walk on my own" i said laughing at Josh, we continued to walk until Josh took my arm and pulled me towards a dirt track going to the woods "josh were are you taking me?" i asked "i want to show you something" he said, i trusted him and let him take me to were ever he is taking me through the woods, we came to a stop and i looked up and saw a little creek with rocks and water in it and there was also i little woodern dock, "this is the place i like to come and think" Josh said "wow its beautiful" i said he lead me down to the little woodern dock and sat at the end of it, taking our shoes off and putting our feet in the cool water that was rushing down stream. We sat like that for an hour or two just talking and getting to know each other "so how many brothers and sister do you have?" i asked Josh "well there is Nate, me, Zac, Jon and Isabelle, what about you?" he asked "well there is me, Erica and Mackayla" i said and then we contiunued talking about our familys, i told Josh about my father and why we had to move. It started to get dark "i think we should go i need to get home" i said to Josh "yeah we should" he said and both stood up putting our shoes back on and walked back through the woods and back home.