Chapter 6. ~ Bitten.

Love this chapter, this is like my favourite chaprter yeet !!!! :DD please comment, I wanna know what you guuys think and if you're confused about anything:P thaanks xx

Chapter 6

 The night was going well, I’d been a good "slave all night to Ameil. To be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But then I remembered what Emily had told me about her sister, and what I had seen of Ameil, he could be scary when he wanted to be. I felt a tap on my shoulder. “It’s time to go.” Said Emily.

“Can't we stay a little longer?" 

“Isabelle we have to go.” She said with a slightly strained voice. I looked at her questioningly.”They’re about to have their meal.” Oh, I thought, I nodded and I nearly ran out of the room. “So what now? Do we have to do anything?”

“Well, has your master left you anything to do?” I shook my head.”Well, if you want we could talk?”

“Sure, it’d be nice to talk to someone who’s not all blah blah blah” I smiled.

~*~

We were sitting down on this huge sofa, it must have been made for giants. “So when did you come here?” I asked.

“I was 15 my parents owed Lucifer a debt, and I was the only way they could pay.” Shock spread over my face. How could they even do that.” You’re surprised? I come from this world, and it’s not unheard of. I’ve been educated here, I’ve made life long friends, and I’d probably be dead if I’d stayed with my parents.”

"What about your sister?" I asked hesitanly.

"She- " Pain spread accross, I was just about to tell her to foget it when she continued." I'd been here for about a year when I heard of a new young girl who had been caught stealing. Turns out it was my sister." She said simply. 

“Oh right I'm sorry. Who’s your master?”

“Lucifer, he’s good to me, I know he seemed harsh to you, but he was just trying to prepare you.”

“And did he? Yano?” I couldn’t say it. She looked at me questioningly. “Well you weren’t wearing white?”

“Oh, yes he did, but before you ask no he didn’t force me. Many master’s do though, I can’t say what Ameil will do.” There was a sympathetic look on her face. I couldn’t even think about what she’d just said, it made me want to throw up

.

“Emily, how do you become free?"

“Well, the only easy way is for your master to set you free. You could try to escape, but they’ll always find you.” I nodded, so there was no hope then, this was it. Forever.

Ameil’s P.O.V

 I had knots in my stomach, I had spent most of the night with Isabelle, and when I watched her walk away i didn’t like it. But at the same time there was this, feeling of power, I was her master, I’d never treated other slaves like this and she would be no different. I could see my father staring at me, he knew something was up, he always did.

There was something about her. It drove me wild with desire, through out the night I'd seen other men and quite a few women gazing at her with lust. It made me feel better to know it wasn't just me she affected.

When it was my turn to eat, the human was too scared to even move. I breathed in her scent, it was honey and blossom, she would be good to eat. I leant forward, but as I did I felt a sharp pain below my heart, and then another, and then another.