Chapter 22

Louis's P.O.V

"Stop," I say holding my hand up. I was feeling a mixture of sadness, and I was feeling weak. I don't know why. I left the restauraunt with Liam trailing behind. I didn't even bother to look at her expression. I was done with her.

forever.

I got into my car, and drove off. Fast as I could. I didn't stop.

She betrayed you.

I drove even faster. By now, I couldn't see a thing of where i was going, because of the pool in my eyes that was forming. I loved her.

loved.

I didn't realize I was headed in a dead end, and my car flew off a cliff, and my car headed straight down, and everything blacked out.

Jessica's P.O.V

"WHAT?" I cried. "H-He's where?" I ask getting even worried.

"He's in the hospital. He's in a critical condition and he's repeatedly calling out your name." Liam said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Which hospital?" I ask getting up.

"Lake Drive Medical Center," He says before hanging up.

I wipe me eyes. I didn't need to look presentable. Forgetting my jacket, I grab my car keys and head out. It took 5 minutes to get there, since I speeded as fast as I could. I head to the front desk.

"Name?" The nurse asks me.

"Louis Tomlinson," I reply quickly.

"He's in the Emergency room, but you can wait by Room 209," She says smiling sadly.

"Thanks," I say before running to my boyfriend.  I rush to where everyone was sitting quietly. As soon as Harry sees me, he stands up. He comes right up to me and slaps me across the cheek. My cheek turns bright red, but I deserved that. I should've thought of a better plan to get Louis to stop loving me. I felt terrible. Guilty. Louis was in the hospital because of me. Only because of me.

"It's ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT,'' He says dropping to the ground sobbing.

"I-i'm sorry!" I say quietly.

"Sorry won't fucking cure him," He responds looking straight at me in the eye.

Zayn stood up. "Haz, listen to me. It isn't her fault." He says kneeling down to Harry.

"Then who's fault is it? Yours?" Harry asks coldly.

"I have an answer," a deep voice suddenly spoke.

Everyone turns around- including me, to face the person, who knew the answer.

Chase. No. He can't. He couldn't tell the about it. I shook my head, indicating for him to not open his mouth. But he turns away from me.

Harry gets up, and Chase begins to speak, despite my silent begging.

"Eleanor." Chase says.

"Eleanor? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?" Harry asks getting mad.

"She's the cause Harry. She's the one who blackmailed Jessica. She told Jessica that if she didn't break up with Lou, and leave him alone forever, she would finish him off," Chase explained.

"Eleanor?" Zayn said wide-eyed.

"El?" Harry cries. "Why?" He says.

"She was jealous of Jessica. Jess had Louis, but she didn't." He sais, as he stated the obvious.

Before anyone could speak, the doctor rushed out.

"Louis Tomlinson, is asking for Jessica. He needs her. Otherwise, there's a 80% chance he might die."

I stand up, and rush to the doctor. "I'm Jessica," I say wiping my eyes from the tears.

"Ah, Jessica! Hurry! Give Louis motivation. That's the only way he can stay alive." He said rushing me in the Emergency room. I ran straight to Louis, who smiled weakly.

"Hey," He says.

"Louis you have to stay alive," I say encouraging him. I turn to the doctor who just nods. The doctor prepares an injection, and I turn back to Louis.

His eyes start to shut slowly.

"LOUIS! Stay with me, please!" I say crying.

"I-I can't," He says weakly.

"Try babe," I beg.

"Why did you do that?" he asks quietly.

"I'm sorry Lou," I say.

The doctor plugs in the shot, and Louis's eyes flutter shut.

"D-Doctor? Is he fine?" I ask.

"He's okay for now. We'll see his improvement when he wakes up, which is in 37 hours." The doctor says leaving me with the boy in the toms.

"I love you my carrot," I say kissing him on top of his forehead.

---------------

A/N How did you like it? Comment/Vote/Fan me if you already didn't. I know all these chapters are extremely short, but please understand that it is almost the end of the book. Probably the next chapter will be the final, or maybe i'll add two more chapters. I created the sequel, and I will post it as soon as i'm done with this book. The sequel is called...Stand Up. It will be a Niall Horan Fanfic. *hint hint*