Chapter 5-

Jessica's P.O.V

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeh!!! Oh emmmmm GEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You got a date to the DANCE???!!!" Allie squealed, as I covered my ears. "Al, STOP screaming like you've met someone famous!" "LIKE ONE DIRECTION?!??!?!??!" "Who the hell is One Direction? Are they a band or something?" " YES idiot!! The most famous boy-band! YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL O-OH! thats what makes you beautiful!!!" One Direction. Hmm...I felt so curious, and dumb at the same time. Usually I just listen to Ed Sheeran or something. This is the first time i've heard about them.  I wanted to ask more about this so-called One Direction, but at that moment, Chase strolls in. He winks and says, "Hello ladies. Have you decided what you guys are going to wear to the dance?" He smiles at me.

"I'm just going to wear the stuff I already have. No need to buy anything new," I replied

"NONSENSE! WHAT RUBBISH YOU TALKING?!" Allie and Chase screamed out.

"I have so many clothes. I'll wear something fancy!" I literally begged.

"Nuh-uh! Hun, your buying something and that's final!" Chase said.

"Why don't you take Jess shopping Chase??" She winked at me.

He blushed. I blushed. Chase grabbed me all the way downstairs and I also spotted Mr.Chater-Pants also known as Louis. Chase grabbed me all the way to the car, but I wouldn't go in. He tried multiple times to grab my hand but I wouldn't budge. "Get in the car, or else--" 

"Or else what?" I smirked.

His eyes widened. And just then he picked me up in his muscular arms and threw me in the car.

"OW!" I mumbled.

"Sorry Jess," he said laughing.

After what seemed like FOREVER, we finally reached, and Chase took me to a shop.

"Hello! Welcome to 579!" The women behind the counter smiled.

"Chase, since you brought me here, i'll pick out my outfit."

"Okay Jess, i'll be at gamestop if you need me. And don't pay! I'll pay for you!"

"Okay...MOM!' He laughed and went away.

"So I suppose you are looking for a dress to your school dance" The woman calls out.

"Yup!" I reply. This won't be hard. Or atleast I THOUGHT that it wouldn't be. Theres millions and millions of dresses of all sorts.

I want it to be little below my knees, but not too slutty. "JESS!" Allie cried as she ran towards me

"I'm here to help you pick out a dress!" She squealed.

"'Kay," I mumbled. This was going to be hard.

5 hours later....

My feet were killing me, but Allie was too excited to notice. I was waiting in the dressing room, when Allie threw a dress at me.

"Here. Try this on sweetheart!" She said.

Out of all the dresses....I absolutely LOVED this one. It was a short strapless baby blue, sequin dress.

"Here I am!"I cried out as I took one step out of the dressing room with the dress. Allie gasped. "Oh MY GOD!!!" She yelled "It looks amazing JESS!"

She was also looking stunning with her Short, black strapless lacy baby doll dress. "You look GORGEOUS!" I cried.

She smiled. "Let's take these off so we can buy them." Allie said. We walked to the cashier and Allie went to the other cashier. It was $120.00 but it was worth it. As I took out my wallet, Chase stopped me. He looked really angry. Oh....it was because of me. I recalled: "Okay Jess, i'll be at gamestop if you need me. And don't pay! I'll pay for you!"

Chase payed and took off. I waved at Allie, and she mouthed the words 'RUN'. I ran but Chase was already in the parking lot. Good thing I was wearing my converse.

"CHASE! WAIT!" I hollered. He obviously didn't listen.

"Get in the car Jessica," He said.

I got in the car, and buckled my seatbelt. The whole ride was silent.

"Chase, look i'm sorry! I forgot....fine well maybe I didn't but it was $120.00. I didn't want you to pay that much. But you still did," I said quietly.

Chase kissed me on the cheek. Can't believe i'm saying this, but Louis's kiss was WAY better.

"Next time, Jess....when I tell you to do something, listen to me. Please?" He said.

"Okay." I replied. And this time I will. For sure. No doubt about it.....I wonder what Louis is doing....UGH LIKE I care....

but what if I still do...?

                                     LOUIS P.O.V

I was breathless. As soon as I set  my eyes on Miss Perfect, I suddenly got jeolous. Of Chase. He had the PERFECT life, perfect date, and possibly girlfriend. The thing was, I didn't want Jess to forget me. EVER. I wanted her back. But if I wanted her, I can't live my dreams, of singing. I went home, and of course all the 4 boys were doing their own things. Niall was eating Nandos, Zayn was checking himself out in the mirroe, Harry was chasing poor Liam with a spoon, and Liam was running around the house. I sat on the couch started watching Good Luck Charlie with Niall.

"Whats wrong?" Niall asked calmly. That boy knew me too well.

"Nothing.....much," I replied.

"Lou, we ALL know that your missing Jessica. But you've got to move on!" Zayn said softly.

I sighed. "You are totally right Zayn. I should move on. Even if I like her, it won't make any difference. I CAN'T be with her. Thats the story of my life. Louis Tomlinson's life!" I shouted out angrily. I knew I was venting my anger on the wrong person. Especially Zayn, who didn't do anything.

"Louis? Are you crying?" Harry asked.

I didn't even realize that tears were streaming down my face until Harry mentioned it.

"N-n-no, i'm not. Probably something got in my eyes," I lied quietly. That was the stupidest lie, i've ever said.

Niall went in the kitchen, and brought back my favorite things in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Carrots. Harry, Liam and Zayn all started laughing as I munched 4 carrots at a time. Soon I couldn't handle myself and joined them. These guys equal all I have. My life included. But theres Jessica....

YO!!!! Sorry I said this was going to be an inTENSE chapter with the dance and all, but I forgot. Sowwwwwwy :( Maybe in the next chapter [6] or maybe [7]. Should I make an EXTRA P.O.V??? OF like Allie, Zachary or Chase...or anyone in the book?? Ima sucky writer....I get that a lot. Sorry to dissapoint you. COMMENT/VOTE/FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥